Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-25-2006, 03:01 AM   #1
imommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Uh oh! We peed through again!

Okay I've been using my Very Baby Simply Nights for about a week and a half now with longies over top. I thought I had reached the solution to my super soaker night problems. Last night I forgot to put an extra doubler in his wet zone and he just woke up really mad at 3:00 and soaked on the side. It got the flap of the VBSN wet and I guess it just kept going. I'm thinking that his longies had fallen underneath that part because his blanket was completely soaked and when I picked him up to rock him (because I thought he was just being fussy), my PJ pants got all wet from where he was laying against me. I'm thinking it's time to up the size of longies???? I just changed him into a second pair of longies that are higher and another VBSN. He should be good to go for a few hours I hope.

He tends to have way wetter diapers in the morning when he takes more to drink before bed...only makes sense. Last night he took 8 oz before bed which is unusual for him so I'm wondering if that contributed to it too. Hmmm.

Anyone have any other thoughts on what could have happened? I guess we'll make sure we get the doubler in tonight as well as some higher longies. Hope that works!

Advertisement

Old 04-25-2006, 04:51 AM   #2
Kylie&Logan'sMommy
A Mommy's Work is Never Done
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Uh oh! We peed through again!

I have never used that kind of diaper, but I always use extra doublers at night and that helps a ton here!! Good luck!!
Old 04-25-2006, 05:02 AM   #3
sunshineandlove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Luke can pee out of anything at all. The only thing that helps at all is to put a Gerber vinyl cover over him. He's never had a rash or anything using this method when I've put it over a fleece pocket dipe stuffed with 3 JB and a microfiber towel
sunshineandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 05:15 AM   #4
woolfulcomforts
Registered Users

My Mood:

pockets and wool work great!!
woolfulcomforts is offline   Reply With Quote