Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-19-2006, 08:47 PM   #11
Kimmomy2dom
Mmmm Saucers eating chocolate
seller

Location: I'm halfway across the country, but weirdos have a way of teleporting!
My Mood:
Re: If you have hemorrhoids

LOL, this is a yummy thread! Thanks for the tip Susan! LOL I wish I had hemrrhoids at this point... much better than what I have! I did have them for like 5 minutes after I pushed DS out and then I could never find them again, LOL. If I do get them I'll have to try the Afrin - LOL DH will wonder what I'm doing...

Advertisement

Kimmomy2dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 01:19 PM   #12
AmandaSue22
Registered Users

lol This turned out to be one fine thread LOL

I had to post really fast because my hubby was comming in behind me and I didnt want him reading about my hemeroids LOL For the most part they arent too bad, they normally only hurt bad when like I said, I eat something that my stomach no longer handles well and then its PAINFUL lol

<DS>http://www.kikifoxito.com/ds/forum/i...?topic=13911.0
AmandaSue22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 05:55 PM   #13
Luv2bemommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ok, I am SO glad someone posted this thread.. I dont have extrenal hemorrhoids but mine are internal, I dont even know they are there until I have to do the #2 then they bleed and it hurts to push it out cause it kinda scrapes against them (sorry tmi)..

So what can I do about these???? Should I worry cause they bleed when I do #2? I do get a little freaked out since my mother had colon cancer and she is on my tail to get the the dr about it but i do not want a colonoscopy.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:28 PM   #14
Namaste

Peace To All Who Enter
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I also used a suppository that helps with itch, swelling and something else. I cannot remember the name. Ask your doctor. It is a rather new medication.
Old 05-22-2006, 02:25 PM   #15
~stacy~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2bemommy
Ok, I am SO glad someone posted this thread.. I dont have extrenal hemorrhoids but mine are internal, I dont even know they are there until I have to do the #2 then they bleed and it hurts to push it out cause it kinda scrapes against them (sorry tmi)..

So what can I do about these???? Should I worry cause they bleed when I do #2? I do get a little freaked out since my mother had colon cancer and she is on my tail to get the the dr about it but i do not want a colonoscopy.
Definitely, definitely check out metamucil fiber (or any other psillium fiber)! It will help reduce your problem and it may disappear altogether. My DH and I both have colon cancer in our families. He has had a colonoscopy, but I haven't. He didn't think it was all that bad - they drug you out so much you don't care and can't remember it or anything else that happens for the next few hours. After I had DS I would bleed internally from them too. But when I took metamucil regularly they would get better within a few days. My DHs doctor recommended it when he went for his colonoscopy and it really does work wonders! If you take it for a few weeks and the bleeding continues, then I would definitely go see the doctor. Chances are the doctor would have other recommendations for you other than a colonoscopy to start. GL!