Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-21-2006, 10:44 PM   #1
Registered Users
Washing Suggestions?

So, I'm thinking it is time to switch up my laundry routine. There isn't anything horribly bad and I'm not even sure the problem is my routine or someone not following it, but I'm thinking of switching it up.

Right now I do a cold pre-wash with 1 scoop of Charlies then a hot extra long wash with just tto and 2 cold rinses.

We have a new nanny and she was doing fine with the dipes, but I haven't been checking on her as often since I was sure she had the routine down. Now I'm noticing a bit of a smell and definately more stains on my mf. I also noticed that she seems to get the laundry done more quickly but she swears she is doing what I said.

I won't be able to go to the store until Sunday...if I dare to venture out on Xmas eve. I have in the house right now: Charlies, Arm and Hammer F&C, a SensiClean sampler, Borax, a peroxide "bleach", regular bleach, Dawn, TTO, Lavendar oil and baking soda. (I'm out of vinegar.)

So, what do you think? I'm thinking of going back to all BS with some TTO which I was using before Charlies. Or should I try stripping and washing them a few times regularly?

mimid is offline   Reply With Quote