Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2008, 07:40 PM   #1
bakersrose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy Trying to EC a 2 month old, and I'm getting frustrated

I don't get it. The stories I read about EC seem so easy. I have 2 month old DS. I wish I had started right after birth with this...I will do that with future babies I hope, but I was just so tired right after the birth and had company, so I put it off. Anyway, I am determined to make this work. I refuse to go through what I'm STILL going through with my 2 1/2 year old - UGH!

I tried nursing the other day skin to skin so I could feel any movements or signs the DS needed to go...and I got peed on 3 times. (Yeah, kinda funny, I know!) I didn't notice any squirming or bobbing on and off the breast like I had heard usually happens, so maybe I missed it??? I just read that some of you nurse over a bowl somehow? How do you do it? I can't envision it logistically.

I've also been holding him over a bowl or sink several times a day and making the psssss sound to try to get him to go. I haven't caught a single pee yet. I need to figure this out...and soon before he gets even more used to going in his diaper. HELP! Thank you!
bakersrose is offline   Reply With Quote