Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-03-2007, 09:09 AM   #1
CarrieMF
Registered Users

My Mood:
UGH, older kids

they don't go back to school until Monday.

I have my 3 kids who are 4, 5 & 8 and my neighbor's 2 kids who are 6 & 8.

They have been here for 1.5hours, 2 kids have been crying already and they've managed to break something.

oh it can't be something small and insignificant that they break, no it has to be the clothes rack that is in Tirza's room. This is the only hanging thing that we have in her room. It holds all her pants & dresses. Now it is unfixable as the piece that holds the bar is now snapped into at least 4 pieces, possibly more as I have only found 3 of them and there is 1 big piece missing somewhere in the room.

I have heard

A) Nadia fell into it(this is from Sierra, 8, who is known for lying especially if she has done something that she knows will get her into trouble). Nadia is 4 and short. She is shorter than where the piece was. It is impossible for her to have fallen into it and have had it break where it did and in that many pieces.

B) Nadia pushed Sierra into it.

C) Sierra kicked it

D) Sierra was heading to the bathroom(though this part has changed in their story). Nadia and Sierra were getting mad at each other and were pushing each other. Nadia pushed Sierra, Sierra fell back and Karate kicked the stand. I'm still not completely buying this as that piece should not have broke into as many pieces as it did.

Sierra says she pushed Nadia because Nadia was looking at her mean(this was after she says she never pushed her and I called her on lying about that since she told me she had pushed her). Sierra is 3.5years older than Nadia and almost 2 feet taller.

I am hoping dh can cut the bar down a few inches so it can fit in Tirza's closet and we can hang it in there. If he doesn't have the tools here he should at work.

Sierra is not going to be a happy camper after she finished working in the house to pay off the debt but mostly for lying to me twice in 15minutes. It's 9am, she's here till 4-4:30.

Advertisement

Old 01-03-2007, 11:51 AM   #2
jls~Kain~Drake
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: UGH, older kids

That almost sounds like my house - but with younger and fewer children. This reply is late, but hopefully the day is going a little better and only a few more hours!
Old 01-03-2007, 01:32 PM   #3
CarrieMF
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: UGH, older kids

their grandpa called an hour later to say they could go over there.