Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
curlytop
Registered Users

Ecaware Question

Ecaware Question

I love the concept and was a tester of her new pocket style. Then I won her lottery for a free one. I can't decide what I want.

Questions to help me decide:
At what age/ developmental stage did you go to pull up and down trainers?
(My DD is 14 month and walking well)

Snap or velcro (I currently have snap)

Waterproof or nonwaterproof (I currently have non, but was thinking of getting waterproof for the times I am busy (most of the time) and it can be okay if we miss)

My DD is half way in medium size but growing very slowly so far. Fits the lowest possible large setting measurements. WOuld you go up a size? This is the reason for top question. How long do I plan to use them.

Anyone with helpful suggestions especially to top question.

Advertisement

curlytop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:23 AM   #2
ocanfield
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ecaware Question

I was a tester for the pocket style too and love it...I would go with waterproof, as I feel more comfortable bringing him out in the waterproof one and not always putting wool over a non-waterproof trainer. My son is 11 months old and has been in a size medium since the testing...he was a big baby, but slowed way down in gaining since 6 months old. He's probably about 23 lbs and will fit in medium for awhile still, so i say:

Go with a medium waterproof one

I think I'm going to make him some pull up and down trainers soon, as it will be easier since he is starting to walk and will most likely be standing soon when getting him ready to go potty instead of in arms. He's usually in just pull on pants with no trainer and I find it so much easier than having the ecaware pants on plus regular pants...but I love her trainers for out and about.

Polliwogs Recycled Wool Slippers
ocanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:26 AM   #3
ocanfield
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ecaware Question

Forgot to add...I like my snap ones better...I have one snap waterproof one and three velcro non-waterproof ones. I always feel like I'm velcroing a few times as he's crawling away and with the snap, I know where it fits him and that's that.

Polliwogs Recycled Wool Slippers
ocanfield is offline   Reply With Quote