Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-18-2009, 02:19 PM   #1
jeannewojo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Medela PIS, Bravado Nursing pads, Born Free bottles etc!!

I've got a bunch of cloth nursing pads, some nursing bras, pumps etc... So, here goes ~

10 Bravado pads, these were my favorites and are surprisingly in excellent condition! I would like $0.50 each ppd (so $5 for the lot)

8 pads in good conndition and of unknown brand. I think 2 of them are Avent (they are lacy on one side) Anyway, they are all "contoured" and a little Lanolin stained. So, I'll take half what I am asking for my favorites $0.25 ppd each or $2 for the lot.

Medela Pump in Style/Harmony/Lactina Kit. I have an old Pump in Style with 7 bottles, 7 flanges (3 of them are the "comfort" ones, but I couldn't tell the difference.) I have tubing and extra membranes. I have converters that will allow you to use this pump with Avent and Born Free bottles as well as the included Medela ones. I have all the parts for the PIS, all the parts for the manual Harmony pump and the Lactina conversion kit. Also included is the battery pack. This is a GREAT pump and has pretty much everything you need! I used it when my son weaned from the breast at 7 months and was able to exclusively feed breast milk to him until 13 months of age! I would like $70 ppd for it. Two things I should disclose: I washed my bottles, flanges etc in the dishwasher once with the spagetti dinner dishes and they are stained red from the tomato sauce. Also, the bag is in need of stitching at the seams. I will toss in my leftover Lansinoh breast milk bags and Medela quick clean wipes as freebies.

I have an Avent manual pump (I forgot what it is named, sorry) But it is one of the best manual pumps you can get. I have all the spare parts, 2 boiled but not used Avent nipples, 3 Via bottles and a few lids plus the converters so that you can pump directly into the Via containers and store and feed from them too. The Via system is bpa free according to the websites I researched. I think that is important as most other Avent feeding containers are still made with bpa. I am also including the Avent sealing clasps for the avent bm storage bags, I do not have any bags to throw in however! $20 ppd

4 Born free bottles. The lids got stained in the dishwasher by the tomato sauce, but the bottles are in excellent condition. These are the smaller 6oz bottles. $12 ppd

2 La Leche League Pumping/Nursing Bras size 38D These are my favorites, they have 2 flaps. The cup releases first to allow the flange to be placed so you can pump hands free and second to allow nursing. These are the PERFECT bra for the nursing/working mom! $10 ppd each. I used them with my Medela, but the catalog showed the model using an Ameda Purely Yours... so they are versatile. No underwire, has hooks in the back...

Business stuff: I accept paypal... any kind, I get fees no matter how you choose to pay. I will ship to Canada, but I will have to charge the actual shipping cost - so if you are interested in purchasing from me and want the items shipped up north we will have to negotiate the item price and shipping cost.

Thanks for looking! I'll cut deals for multiple purchases!

Advertisement

Last edited by jeannewojo; 01-26-2009 at 06:13 PM. Reason: sold
jeannewojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:26 PM   #2
jeannewojo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Bunch 'O Nursing Stuff 4 Sale 'cuz he weaned!

Want to trade? I am looking for Large GAD's, especially custom and embroidered pockets... Girls size 14/16 fleece/cotton pants, Robeez style crib shoes for a 15-18 month old boy...

Old 01-18-2009, 07:05 PM   #3
mandikaake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'd love the Bella Band if still available and some nursing pads. Pming you
Old 01-19-2009, 08:25 PM   #4
jeannewojo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 01-20-2009, 06:57 AM   #5
ohiwishiwereafish
Registered Users

My Mood:

Interested in all the nursing pads, especially the lilly pads
ohiwishiwereafish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:51 PM   #6
jeannewojo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 01-23-2009, 04:39 PM   #7
jeannewojo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Medela PIS, Bravado Nursing pads, Born Free bottles etc!!

bump
Old 01-26-2009, 03:43 AM   #8
jeannewojo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Medela PIS, Bravado Nursing pads, Born Free bottles etc!!

bump