Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2009, 07:27 AM   #11
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Chatter Weekend Edition

Hi, ladies! I'm going to try out my new double jogging stroller today at the mall with my sis, my friend and her son. I was so looking forward to this weekend so I could use all my new dipes (BSRB TF, 2 BSRB UF, Sbish and some new GM's). I put Isaac in the Sbish with a a fleece/PUL cover last night, and he was dry this morning.

We're thinking about putting our house on the market soon, too. We outgrew ours a little faster than we planned.

Advertisement

Old 02-07-2009, 07:28 AM   #12
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Shannon you have a big list today
try throwing balled up clothes or something at them might get lucky(cobwebs)
Old 02-07-2009, 07:29 AM   #13
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Even though we are mortgaged to the hilt in our home, we feel lucky because this is the home of our dreams and we're pretty sure we'll never move. We bought our home at just about the worst time; 2005. What we bought would not be close to worth what we paid for it at that time, but we have made some really major improvements to our home since living here so we think we could break even with our mortgage. But it doesn't matter because we love our house! It's a great feeling.

Maya, I'm so sorry about being stuck because of your house. I hope you can find some kind of way to either sell or rent it out or something. You know, even if what you did was rent where you move to, that's often a more viable choice than getting into a mortgage these days

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:31 AM   #14
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=34824&vid=1510
saw this last night
its almost 10 and still no details i know this isnt the price so im probably just dreaming
the other 2 listed dont hav ethe total price either
how do you buy it and dotn even know the price
am i missing it somewhere
Old 02-07-2009, 07:35 AM   #15
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thanks jen
i wouldnt mind if it was our dream home either but am tring to get back to west coast
at thsi point we couldnt even rent this home because our mortgage is way higher than places rent here
if you bought your home 10 years ago here you could sell or rent we bought in 06 worst time too and were talking houses selling 100,000 cheaper across the st. so yeah selling/renting is not an option
Obama has got his hands full le tme tell ya
Old 02-07-2009, 07:36 AM   #16
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyshanti View Post
Shannon you have a big list today
try throwing balled up clothes or something at them might get lucky(cobwebs)
Ohhh good call with the balled up clothes! I bet that would work too!
Old 02-07-2009, 07:37 AM   #17
Jordan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
I would also *like* to clean the baseboards and clean up all the cobwebs, I need to figure out how to clean the ones that are 20 feet up at the bottom of the stairs...we havent got a ladder that high and even 6'4 DH on top of the ladder with all the vac extensions wont reach it..if I have to walk down the stairs and stare at those much longer I could very well lose my mind.
What about using one of those things you cut tree limbs with the extend? If you don't have one, maybe borrow one and cover the end with an old shirt or something. We have high ceilings too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyshanti View Post
thanks Shannon it will get better eventually its just the not knnwoing
im weird i actually want a smaller place ive always lived in apartments so living in a house with 2 stories under 2000sf so not huge by anyones standards but is huge to me
next time defiantely getting rambler or something 1 story
i just need better layout and of course to live by family this is our 1st home but feel like i cant even share it i a huge yard for bbq's swing set for kids porch on the front to hang out but no friends or family here to share it with
i go into a fit almost weekly my poor man its not his fault but both of our families are on the west coast.
I was raised with my grandma and aunts and uncles everyone in the same city so having my kids not know them and just visit in the summer is difficult for me i feel like their missing so much and we are the only ones that dont live theri so im the long distance auntie that their kids dont know either
ok ill stop
mama. That must be hard being away from your family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by i&a's mama View Post
Hi, ladies! I'm going to try out my new double jogging stroller today at the mall with my sis, my friend and her son. I was so looking forward to this weekend so I could use all my new dipes (BSRB TF, 2 BSRB UF, Sbish and some new GM's). I put Isaac in the Sbish with a a fleece/PUL cover last night, and he was dry this morning.

We're thinking about putting our house on the market soon, too. We outgrew ours a little faster than we planned.
I really need to try one of those sbish but I don't need anything to get addicted too. Have fun at the mall!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
Even though we are mortgaged to the hilt in our home, we feel lucky because this is the home of our dreams and we're pretty sure we'll never move. We bought our home at just about the worst time; 2005. What we bought would not be close to worth what we paid for it at that time, but we have made some really major improvements to our home since living here so we think we could break even with our mortgage. But it doesn't matter because we love our house! It's a great feeling.

Maya, I'm so sorry about being stuck because of your house. I hope you can find some kind of way to either sell or rent it out or something. You know, even if what you did was rent where you move to, that's often a more viable choice than getting into a mortgage these days
How big is your house Jen? I've love for us to build something that we could stay in forever because I hate moving. We would actually make a profit off the house because of the garage we added and some major landscaping in the back.

I just traded the last of my 4 Mutt's for 4 trim fit BSRB. That makes my BSRB count at 20! Now I'm thinking what would be a good # of BSRB....
Old 02-07-2009, 07:39 AM   #18
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

man i want to take a shower but waitng for info on that yarn
could you ladies look at it and tell me if thats a soft kind
i dont know anything about wools i just want it ot b soft on my lil one not a scratchy kind ya know any info?
thanks
Old 02-07-2009, 07:42 AM   #19
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jordan wtg
i never tried mutts so one less thing to sell
i did get soem b4's that as soon as i got i knew i didnt want because i just wanted bsrb
now theri on fsot
Old 02-07-2009, 07:43 AM   #20
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ooh they have info up on the yarn im gonna go for it
looks soft
http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=34824&vid=1510