Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2009, 07:52 AM   #11
xoxCoralxox
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Small pregnancy complaint

i feel gross .....

im 5 ' 9 ish 5 ' 10 or something
and about 140lbs not pregnant...

now since i lost alot of weight from this pregnancy (37lsb) i just got back up to 141 and i feel like a massive cow i have rolls all over my tummy i just look fat in clothes now , minus a tiny tiny tiny lil bump everything else is just blah.

Advertisement

~~~Expecting Jan.2015 Baby~~~
xoxCoralxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:10 AM   #12
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruiz'sPieces View Post
I hear ya! i to myself feel HUGE and I think that clearly you can tell that I'm expecting but I have people ALL the time say "OH, I didnt even know you were pregnant!" I mean I know I started out a lil big but COME ON PEOPLE!!!!
I think its because "pregnancy" clothes are in style now- it makes it a lot harder to tell - I mean not with people you know but people you dont! I can see you baby bump
Old 02-07-2009, 08:27 AM   #13
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxCoralxox View Post
i feel gross .....

im 5 ' 9 ish 5 ' 10 or something
and about 140lbs not pregnant...

now since i lost alot of weight from this pregnancy (37lsb) i just got back up to 141 and i feel like a massive cow i have rolls all over my tummy i just look fat in clothes now , minus a tiny tiny tiny lil bump everything else is just blah.
WOW i cant imagine how sick you must have been - I hope you are feeling a lot lot better now - I cant wrap my mind around that kind of weight loss
Old 02-07-2009, 12:48 PM   #14
xoxCoralxox
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrapy View Post
WOW i cant imagine how sick you must have been - I hope you are feeling a lot lot better now - I cant wrap my mind around that kind of weight loss

ugh lets just say im sick from the start of week 6 till the end of about week 18. Then for the rest of the pregnancy im gaging pretty much with everything i do. ( IE. i just coughed cause im pretty sick with a cold and i gaged too hard and threw up ) then a couple mornings around the idea of eatting a bagel grossed me out when 3 secs before i was putting it in the toaster and dry heaved into the sink.

With my first pregnant i lost 42 lbs and was also in and out of the hospital the from week 6 - 14. With this pregnancy i was a bit more tolerant with smells and some food but every wen. i had to go into the hospital to get a lil tub put down my nose and into my belly and i was injected with green mushy stuff. Pretty much a blend of vitamin and stuff for baby.

lol its safe to say my body SUCKS SUCK SUCKS at being pregnant. So now my diet is mostly fruits and veggies since like pregnancy 1 meat just...makes me i cant eat it maybe once a week. I think it took me till 7 months with pregnancy 1 to be able to eat a full burger lol and let me tell u it was the best burgar of my life.

ill post a picture of my flabby self in a min.

~~~Expecting Jan.2015 Baby~~~
xoxCoralxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #15
Ruiz'sPieces
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

part of my problem as well is im pretty well endowed on the top so it takes a while for my belly to surpass those so I just look chunky to most ppl... btw i'm 30wks in the pic
Old 02-07-2009, 05:29 PM   #16
HLCreations
Registered Users
Formerly: diapermamaagain
seller

My Mood:

My belly finally passed my boobage, but I was heavier than I needed to be with #1, gained over 80 pounds (I stopped looking after I hit the 80 mark. I had them weigh me backwards. no kidding.) I lost all but 30 pounds and then got preggers with #2. Gained 60 with him and lost it ALL! But I still had the 30 left over from #1 and so with 2 pregnancies my weight spread over my body a bit differently.

I really wanted to lose 50 pounds before getting pregnant with #3, but this one wanted to come before we started trying!! Which is fine since we always had months ~ years of TTC with our other two..it is nice to just POAS and say "Woah! Where did *that* come from?!

So....long story already too long! I look just fat too! I know, and DH keeps reminding me, that I do not normally look like I do. I am overweight, but I carry it well normally and do not always look pregnant.
The fact that I am getting a buldge is a plus....but it's not quite round yet! I still feel and (to me) look fat! I'll post a pic in the morning too!