Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-25-2006, 04:46 PM   #1
threekstrio
Registered Users
seller

Opinions please!! Could a fitted and cover be too cumbersome??...Please read

During the past week I've noticed that when DS runs wearing a fitted and and wrap that he seems almost stiff legged and that he doesn't swivel his hips. (Does that make sense?) When he is in an FB or a sposie (1 a week) he doesn't run like that. He seems to have a normal gait and run. Do you think that he's uncomfortable in the fitted because he feels the wetness? Do you think maybe the wrap is too tight? I thought that I had finally landed on a system of fitteds and covers that would be "our system" but I am totally questioning myself now. I can't get a good fit in the legs for him with an FB, Happy Heiny's don't seem to fit him right either, I really like pockets but I just haven't found one that is a good fit for us.

Advertisement

threekstrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 04:50 PM   #2
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Opinions please!! Could a fitted and cover be too cumbersome??...Please read

you might want to try swaddlebees, FB left really bad red marks on my chunkers legs but i love SBs so much bw the ones i have here and the ones i just ordered i have over a dozen bc i love them If you think the wetness might be all that's bothering him just get you some microfleece liners for it hth
Old 05-25-2006, 04:54 PM   #3
threekstrio
Registered Users
seller

Re: Opinions please!! Could a fitted and cover be too cumbersome??...Please read

Thank you so much for this suggestion. The best insert that I've found for us is the Wonder-fulls micro-terry insert. The SB's are too narrow for them and with the SB insert it kinda bunched up between his legs because he's so active. KWIM? I really appreciate this input though. : )

ETA: FB's gap in the legs for him so it's not that they're too tight. Just the opposite.
threekstrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 05:03 PM   #4
ocean_o_curls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

if its the wetness bothering him i would try using some fleece liners they make poopy clean ups a lot easier too