Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #351
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Chatter Weekend Edition

No help here, Jenn. I don't know much about the Beco in general.
What are the differences between the 4th Gen and the Butterfly? Now I'm interested in trying one. DH could use the Ergo and I could use the Beco. I their prints.

Advertisement

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:33 PM   #352
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2Mimi07 View Post
I HAVE MARTINI!!! It is SO much cuter IRL!! IDK about a price I got my beco butterfly in a trade new in the box for my BG Organics and $40 lol! So $90 all together!
Mama, is your Butterfly the original version? From what I can see, the biggest difference between the original and the version 2 are that the infant insert removes on the V2 and not on the V1 . . . is this a problem to you? I can get the V1 for $99, but the V2 would be $140. I would LOVE to save $50 and buy a brand new baby carrier right now

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:38 PM   #353
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
Mama, is your Butterfly the original version? From what I can see, the biggest difference between the original and the version 2 are that the infant insert removes on the V2 and not on the V1 . . . is this a problem to you? I can get the V1 for $99, but the V2 would be $140. I would LOVE to save $50 and buy a brand new baby carrier right now
Yep I have the Original vs. The infant part is not an issue, it doesn't bulk or even get in the way! Ive never used it though cause I got ours when DD was about 15months old. I really like it! I have never had any other version though so as far as comparison I can't really help ya...

You may want to pm Jillian from Paxbaby here on DS, she is REALLY helpful! I was worried that my beco wouldn't have the new snaps, and she was helpful in making sure I had the right ones! Although I didn't buy mine from her I have bought other things and Jillian is SUPER helpful and kind! Her ds name is paxbaby!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:45 PM   #354
Devi05
I <3 my Sbish and BSRBs
seller

My Mood:

I am having the worst case of laziness tonight!
I have some PB&E no folds, and pail liners, trainer, and stuff to post in my threads.......but....I don't have the energy to take pics, upload, download......list, and ugh, I'm so lazy

My boys have been fighting colds all day, and I'm feeling like blah too.......that's my story and I'm sticking to it
Old 02-08-2009, 07:49 PM   #355
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Claudia-- Hope you and the boys are feeling better soon.

Jenn--I sent you a PM, but I realized it was a V1.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:52 PM   #356
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry I have been MIA. I bought some yarn and now am back to figuring out the darn short rows.

Uh, Claudia, what NFFs do you have
Old 02-08-2009, 07:53 PM   #357
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
WOW! I can't believe it! Did Claudia get back to you? Are you getting one custom or several customs?
Yes, she and i are still emailing back and forth right now I am going to get two for now, was thinking of three originally, but now i think i should try them before i buy more than two! haha. I am just excited because at first, she said she had a really big order and she may not be able to get to me right away, but she just emailed me back to say that she is going to make them right away, before the big order!! now i have to decide on prints...

that choco rainbow that i said was "too girly" is now really calling my name, esp since it can be mine without stalking there is a print with cows jumping over the moon that i must have, and maybe the yellow outerspace print or blue planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
I was just doing the dishes and remembered some things that I wanted to comment on from earlier that I never did.

Sara--I love how you came up with X's name. I love the fact that even though his full name starts with an "A" the name that you call him starts with an "X." It's just a cool letter of the alphabet that is totally "underused."
And, about DH calling himself a 'second' instead of Jr. That's funny.

Maya--Thanks for the tip about using vinegar and baking soda for the shower. Do you have a specific 'recipe?' And, is this something that I can store in a spray bottle for future uses? It takes a lot for me to get motivated to clean the shower, so if I have the cleaning solution all ready to go, it will be one less step for me. I just know that I need something with an abrasive in there to get the grooves in the non-slip on the bottom of the tub.
Thanks Di. He is our little "X" man and it is such an underused letter! haha. Dh actually calls him "X" a lot lately too. Funny, we never considered a one-letter nickname!

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:53 PM   #358
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for your input Chasity. I don't know what the V2 is like either, so I'm sure it would be a case of me not knowing what I was missing about the infant insert. AND, I *am* planning to use all of my baby carriers with a NB at some point soon anyway. Juliana is also a petite baby for her age. I am SOO close to buying one! I just poured myself a glass of wine so maybe that will help my buying finger

I did just buy this tonight in my angst over missing the collab at sticky peas. I also got these adorable little things while I was there. There's a chance that they'll fit J right now, but my ultimate goal in buying them was to put them on a NB one day. My future NB is going to be the most stylin hyena offspring that ever got born

Old 02-08-2009, 07:55 PM   #359
Devi05
I <3 my Sbish and BSRBs
seller

My Mood:

Does anyone know about what time Joyce posts relists?
Old 02-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #360
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
that choco rainbow that i said was "too girly" is now really calling my name, esp since it can be mine without stalking there is a print with cows jumping over the moon that i must have, and maybe the yellow outerspace print or blue planets
Sara, get the cows jumping over the moon print. That was the print of my "gateway dipe", an SEZ pocket. It was my first ever DS purchase. When I saw it in Claudia's fabric gallery I was in The next week, she stocked a NRSS in that print and I bought it, but I sold it right away because I thought the doublers looked too complicated. Mostly, I didn't want to get hooked on another brand of dipe. Now that I'm getting a once and for all UF custom, I snagged a diaper cut of that fabric from Claudia and it will soon be a UF BSRB!