Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-08-2009, 08:27 PM   #391
HGrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: BSRB Chatter Weekend Edition

so this is me after trying to keep up just reading all your posts over the past 2 days! oh my!

and dh is on his way home, so this is just a to say hello to all my lovely friends here and to let you know I have not disappeared

I hope to be more in the thick of things tomorrow have a good night everyone if I don't post again!!

Advertisement

Old 02-08-2009, 08:27 PM   #392
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

di- i use vinegar/water in a spray bottle for all purpose like counters n such if you want to scrub like the bath just pour in some bs then vinegar on top and scub
i was lookin t choc raINBOW today but i thought it was too girly
i just dont put rainbows on boy daddy would not appreciate and thats just us i know laot of boys wear pink these days but each theri own
anyone watch desperate housewives whooohoo sooo juicy
Old 02-08-2009, 08:32 PM   #393
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Jenn--Yeah, that wool tote was yummy. I was safe that it was a large, too.
You're still ahead of the game with only being at $103 since it's the print you love and since it's the V2. Are you going to bid all the way up to retail price?

Hi, Megan.

Claudia---Love the fact that you're saving wool from the PO. That's funny.
I am determined NOT to bid all the way up to retail price, but I get emotional about "losing" when I've been bidding something up. I am really going to try not to bid much more though. My final bid is $110, and if someone beats that bid I am going to try REALLY hard to just let them have it.

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:37 PM   #394
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Sara on posting about the skirty pants at the same time.

I can honestly say those are the first pair of skirty pants that I have liked....ahem, LOVED. Usually they look goofy, IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HGrace View Post
so this is me after trying to keep up just reading all your posts over the past 2 days! oh my!

and dh is on his way home, so this is just a to say hello to all my lovely friends here and to let you know I have not disappeared

I hope to be more in the thick of things tomorrow have a good night everyone if I don't post again!!

Hi Hannah
That is exactly how i felt on here the past week or so we are VERY chatty and it's ok with me if you don't fully catch up! just come by and say hi

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #395
starla79
Registered Users
seller

I'll add to my stash once i get my jolly roger and limes listed... still sunning the limes, the spots on it are really resistant. I hate selling a diaper with stains, usually the sun works faboo but it's just not cutting it this time. I may have to give it an oxy soak.

I think I'm developing an allergy to our ferrets... i was washing bedding and my body like freaked out on me... my hands got all red and itchy and i could hardly breathe and couldn't stop sneezing. We've had ferrets for years, i don't know why my reaction to their bedding was so strong all the sudden... i had a fresh dose of zyrtec in my system, too. Rehoming them isn't an option, i hope it doesn't get worse.
I'm Megan, Rob is my husband, Draven is my boy, born 3/14/08. Expecting #2 in early March. Where have all the BSRBs gone?
starla79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #396
Devi05
I <3 my Sbish and BSRBs
seller

My Mood:

Hi Hannah!
Don't worry, I haven't been able to get on much, and there is no way I can catch up.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:41 PM   #397
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok, i did it! it's Over the Moon and Choco Rainbows
I think i was kinda giving myself an "out" though, if i end up thinking the rainbows are too girly then i can sell it I can't wait to see them, though! i am so intrigued by the wool doubler. I made a few wool doublers of my own with leftover recycled longies scraps, but i have never experienced something that was made to go in the diaper like this!

And now my pp tank is on empty again

It just burned a little hole in my pocket, now didn't it?

Old 02-08-2009, 08:45 PM   #398
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok so just came from off topic thread and they had something about the duggers not dancing
i had a question i brought up tp my honey kinda racey
anyone watch duggers
wanna hear my question

Last edited by mommyshanti; 02-08-2009 at 08:47 PM.
mommyshanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:47 PM   #399
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Maya,
I am neither very religious or familiar with the Duggars, but ask away i am interested to know what you thought

Old 02-08-2009, 08:48 PM   #400
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyshanti View Post
di- i use vinegar/water in a spray bottle for all purpose like counters n such if you want to scrub like the bath just pour in some bs then vinegar on top and scub
i was lookin t choc raINBOW today but i thought it was too girly
i just dont put rainbows on boy daddy would not appreciate and thats just us i know laot of boys wear pink these days but each theri own
anyone watch desperate housewives whooohoo sooo juicy
Thanks for the cleaning info, Maya. I'll give it a try. However, I can see DH (he's very about things) coming home and flipping a lid because the whole house smells of vinegar.
I have Desperate Housewives recording on the DVR to watch during naptime at some point this week. It has been getting juicy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
I am determined NOT to bid all the way up to retail price, but I get emotional about "losing" when I've been bidding something up. I am really going to try not to bid much more though. My final bid is $110, and if someone beats that bid I am going to try REALLY hard to just let them have it.
Well, even if you go up to $120, you're still $20 ahead of the game...right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starla79 View Post
I'll add to my stash once i get my jolly roger and limes listed... still sunning the limes, the spots on it are really resistant. I hate selling a diaper with stains, usually the sun works faboo but it's just not cutting it this time. I may have to give it an oxy soak.

I think I'm developing an allergy to our ferrets... i was washing bedding and my body like freaked out on me... my hands got all red and itchy and i could hardly breathe and couldn't stop sneezing. We've had ferrets for years, i don't know why my reaction to their bedding was so strong all the sudden... i had a fresh dose of zyrtec in my system, too. Rehoming them isn't an option, i hope it doesn't get worse.
I hope you're not developing an allergy to your ferrets. Perhaps it was just something in their bedding that was a fluke thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
ok, i did it! it's Over the Moon and Choco Rainbows
I think i was kinda giving myself an "out" though, if i end up thinking the rainbows are too girly then i can sell it I can't wait to see them, though! i am so intrigued by the wool doubler. I made a few wool doublers of my own with leftover recycled longies scraps, but i have never experienced something that was made to go in the diaper like this!

And now my pp tank is on empty again

It just burned a little hole in my pocket, now didn't it?
Do me a favor, if you end up not liking the retro rainbows...don't tell me at all, and don't put it in your siggy. I don't know if you recall how badly I wanted that print when Joyce stocked it awhile ago & Ashley thought she had stalked it, but ended up stalking a kindergarten stripes?
So, if you could just do me that one little favor..if you decide it can't live with you, that is.

I should be folding diapers, but I don't feel like it. There's something new.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote