Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-09-2009, 07:17 AM   #11
MegsMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Monday I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and...

Good morning ladies. I missed you all this weekend Our laptop is almost fixed, but now we are having trouble hooking up to the internet. It is really slow, so I haven't been on much.

Jen - love the set. Was going to tell you about those listings..I knew you were looking for some goldfish.

Talking about that...I need some help w/ a stocking at 3:00pm HC time. If you can help..let me know. I would really appreciate it!!!

Okay, off to see where I am at work. My office is a disaster...wonder what happened

Talk to you all later

Advertisement

Old 02-09-2009, 07:21 AM   #12
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegsMom View Post
Good morning ladies. I missed you all this weekend Our laptop is almost fixed, but now we are having trouble hooking up to the internet. It is really slow, so I haven't been on much.

Jen - love the set. Was going to tell you about those listings..I knew you were looking for some goldfish.

Talking about that...I need some help w/ a stocking at 3:00pm HC time. If you can help..let me know. I would really appreciate it!!!

Okay, off to see where I am at work. My office is a disaster...wonder what happened

Talk to you all later
Jaclyn, I should be able to help you stalk. I need to redeem myself with stalking. I stink lately.
PM or post what you're looking at.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:22 AM   #13
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What are good ways to boost immune systems in kids and BFing mamas? I need to figure out how to fix us before we all lose our minds...
Old 02-09-2009, 07:27 AM   #14
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi mamas! My mom is in town this week to help me through this 4th chemo treatment... so that's why I've been MIA... been busy with her this weekend... anyhow... I go for my 4th chemo today (getting ready to leave in an hour or so) and I just hope I make it through without getting too sick. Each time gets worse and I get so much more tired with each one. I'm hoping and praying this will be the last one, but that all depends on how the pet scan looks that I'll have 2 weeks after this. If you could keep me in your thoughts and prayers today/this week I would appreciate it so much!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:45 AM   #15
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by i&a's mama View Post

I just realized this morning that I accidentally ordered the pinnable PB&E, not the Snappiable. I only have Snappis, and I'm a little afraid to try pins on my wiggleworms. I wonder if I'd have any luck selling it on FSOT.

So that's how my morning started. D'oh!
Momma, Dont be scared of Pins, I find I can usually get a BETTER fit with pins! There is just a learning curve... Oh and stick them in soap (pure glycrein works best) helps them to just slip through the fabric!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joycemama_6 View Post
I happen to know first hand that Joyce will make the UF doublers by themselves. If you send in your older style doublers, I can just stitch the extra full size doubler to the old one and it is only 2.00 each to do so. I am not making a bit of profit off of these, but I do realize that they are much more convenient than the other style so I don't mind taking the loss

It's been a looong time since I have been able to post on here---you mamas are keeping me busy, busy, busy, lol. I sure do appreciate each and every one of you.

BTW, I will be putting up the relists this afternoon...
Wishing everyone a fabulous day!
Hi JOYCE!!! I have to say you have the FASTEST Shipping EVER!!!! I should have my TIANs today I just checked the DC! WOOHOO!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegsMom View Post

Talk to you all later
I can stalk too!!!! Just pm me the details!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Hi mamas! My mom is in town this week to help me through this 4th chemo treatment... so that's why I've been MIA... been busy with her this weekend... anyhow... I go for my 4th chemo today (getting ready to leave in an hour or so) and I just hope I make it through without getting too sick. Each time gets worse and I get so much more tired with each one. I'm hoping and praying this will be the last one, but that all depends on how the pet scan looks that I'll have 2 weeks after this. If you could keep me in your thoughts and prayers today/this week I would appreciate it so much!
momma and LOTS of Prayers!

GOOD MORNING MOMMAS!!!
DD is offically weaned! ALL ON HER OWN!!! I am SO sad! She went down to just night time nursing when she was about 12ish months old... And so it has been up until last month... It went to every other day! And now... NOTHING it has been a week and she hasn't even asked! She has done the sign (milk) and So I got all excited and whipped my boop out and she said NO MOMMY *milk*.... She wanted some juice and snack I have always left it up to her when she wants to nurse and for how long... but I guess *I* just wasn't ready!!!
Off to go get my coffee now that I dont have to worry about DD nursing...
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May

Last edited by momma2Mimi07; 02-09-2009 at 07:48 AM.
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:46 AM   #16
starla79
Registered Users
seller

Carly, I'll be praying for you. You're doing so well, this will all be over with soon.

Hooray, Joyce paid us a visit! **waves** My husband likes the new UF so much he's like, "Why don't we just teach the daycare people to use a snappi?" He's getting great at putting them on, he used to leave it for me but now he's a pro. I can't wait to get my MCZ, i'll have to see what's relisted. Not that I need more diapers.
I'm Megan, Rob is my husband, Draven is my boy, born 3/14/08. Expecting #2 in early March. Where have all the BSRBs gone?
starla79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:47 AM   #17
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok I'm feeding and my phone typing this so bare with me. jenn I hope u get the pink chicks. and joyce so happy u had a chance to pop in..we miss those days. carly I hope ur chemo goes well. and if that moose or an tian is relisted and I miss it..pls someone grab it for me. I will be your best friend forever..hehe. bbl
Old 02-09-2009, 07:52 AM   #18
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good luck, Carly! I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the very best.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:52 AM   #19
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Carly, I am always thinking of you. How nice it is to have your mom around to help with Logan and the house while you recover this (hopefully last!) time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starla79 View Post
Carly, I'll be praying for you. You're doing so well, this will all be over with soon.

Hooray, Joyce paid us a visit! **waves** My husband likes the new UF so much he's like, "Why don't we just teach the daycare people to use a snappi?" He's getting great at putting them on, he used to leave it for me but now he's a pro. I can't wait to get my MCZ, i'll have to see what's relisted. Not that I need more diapers.
Um, need very rarely factors into the equation for me Actually, I do need diapers right now. I'm down to 7 TFs but I'm really trying not to use them because they are FSOT, after all. I have 8 UFs (counting the one on the way) and besides them, I just have a small stash of pockets. So I need UFs!

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:59 AM   #20
MegsMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Okay, mamas here it is. Thought i would just post it instead of trying to PM.

http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=70392&vid=171

Thank you ladies sooo much!!!