Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-09-2009, 03:34 PM   #231
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Monday I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and...

so sorry so they no its that and not the soap or something else
well if they gotta go they gotta go hope his rash gets better
Quote:
Originally Posted by BebeBlu View Post
It's official ----

My BSRB's have to go. Went to the Ped today and Elijah had a reaction to the serging and we have to put a special ointment on the rash.

No TF or UF, but as Joyce said she WILL CONVERT for a very low fee.
(2 boy prints and 4 ON)

Advertisement

Old 02-09-2009, 03:38 PM   #232
Ahavati
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sara: I have PCOS and Endo stage 2. I had no troubles conceiving the boys. But I didn't find out about the PCOS or the Endo until TTC Avalea. It took us 18 cycles. They found the PCOS through my bloodwork and an U/S. My prolactin and testosterone levels were really high. And my ovaries were FULL of old follicles thus blocking new ones. They would just never pop and would sit in my ovary. I had a laparascopy in Sept of 07 and got PG with Ava in Dec. I had to have the surgery because I had debilitating pain from a endometrial cyct on one ovary. (blood filled cyst) It was 4cm. So they took that out, drilled holes in my ovaries to get the old eggs out and flushed my tubes as well as got rid of the Endo.

Anyway, it doesn't ALWAYS have to do with diabetes. I don't have anything wrong with my insulin levels. One reason we are going to TTC even sooner is that we don't want any trouble from the PCOS or ENDO.

I think I developed it sometime between DS2 and Ava, I never had problems with my weight, fatigue, hormones, hair loss or any of the other issue I've had until 2006.

I have a couple books on PCOS I can send you FFS if you want.

Need Scentsy? www.heavenlysweetscents.com

Last edited by Ahavati; 02-09-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Ahavati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #233
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sara---I can only pop in real quick and won't be on until later tonight after yoga. I just wanted to give you on finding out that info, especially while you're away. I am not familiar with PCOS, but I am thinking of you.
So sweet of Cass to offer you some books & give you info since she is familiar. I'm thinking of you....all will be ok.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #234
Jordan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjanuary View Post
suzy i pm'd you about the dr seuss fabric.

ok so i didn't clip the doublers on the drying rack and just kinda layed it on top. I went outside to go retrieve them from their sunbath and two of them blew off onto the deck and now it has no poo stains but it's got dirt stains!
Oh no! I always worry about that happening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristin View Post
Hey mamas.
I got my first BSRB today, but would appreciate some help with it. I've never used a diaper that required pins/snappi. I was wondering if anyone would mind sharing tips or pictures so that I can figure out how to put it on my dd properly. Thanks so much!
Welcome mama! I usually pin because we go coverless at home but I do snappi from time to time. I would just make sure you have a new, sharp snappi and make sure you are sticking your pins in a bar of soap so they go through the fabric easier. Here is a pic of an ultimate fit pinned. I had it folded a little sideways becaue ds was wiggling.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #235
Jordan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
Ok, mamas. If nobody minds, I am going to go off-topic for a minute. I am really really sad

I finally got my post partum AF, after 18 months without it, i was almost welcoming it back But then she hung around for two weeks. I called my Dr today, and he said after some tests we did (i had some tests done because he was concerned that i had not gotten AF back yet) he suspects that i have PCOS (poly cystic ovary syndrome) and now when i get home on Weds i have to pick up some progestin (?) and take it for two weeks, then come off of it and go onto Yasmin (BC pills) to regulate my cycles. I am so sad, because i convinced DH that i did not want to put hormones in my body anymore, so we had to take other precautions (sorry to be vague, but don't want to get too into that part) and he was so good about it all. Now i am stuck, back on hormones, and i have yet another diagnosis to deal with on top of my Type 1 diabetes.

From what i have read, PCOS is somehow linked to T1 Diabetes, but I did not think it would happen to me. I have read that it can be very difficult to get pregnant but we did not have trouble getting pg with X. I hope this continues to be the case, but i am just so unsure right now. This dx does explain some issues i have had, including my inability to lose the baby weight, but i don't think the hormones will help me with that. I just wish i had more info. but for now, thanks for listening and letting me and vent here
Big mama!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:55 PM   #236
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajsa View Post
Action shots...

Juliana strawberry nb bsrb

retro uf - I put the nb doubler in it so it's less bulky.

Tatiana retro uf
I love them!!! C has the same socks that Tatiana has on..she wore them yesterday.
I can't believe how big Juliana is getting! She doesn't look like an itty NB anymore!! Such cute pics.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #237
amyrenee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Aw I'm sorry Sara... my best friend found out not too long ago that she also has PCOS...big hugs too you! Please don't over stress about it! We are here for you
Old 02-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #238
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
DD was in her saucer and she kept trying to eat the retro tulips...Apparently the "yummy" when used with diapers confused her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristin View Post
Hey mamas.
I got my first BSRB today, but would appreciate some help with it. I've never used a diaper that required pins/snappi. I was wondering if anyone would mind sharing tips or pictures so that I can figure out how to put it on my dd properly. Thanks so much!
WELCOME!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
Ok, mamas. If nobody minds, I am going to go off-topic for a minute. I am really really sad

I finally got my post partum AF, after 18 months without it, i was almost welcoming it back But then she hung around for two weeks. I called my Dr today, and he said after some tests we did (i had some tests done because he was concerned that i had not gotten AF back yet) he suspects that i have PCOS (poly cystic ovary syndrome) and now when i get home on Weds i have to pick up some progestin (?) and take it for two weeks, then come off of it and go onto Yasmin (BC pills) to regulate my cycles. I am so sad, because i convinced DH that i did not want to put hormones in my body anymore, so we had to take other precautions (sorry to be vague, but don't want to get too into that part) and he was so good about it all. Now i am stuck, back on hormones, and i have yet another diagnosis to deal with on top of my Type 1 diabetes.

From what i have read, PCOS is somehow linked to T1 Diabetes, but I did not think it would happen to me. I have read that it can be very difficult to get pregnant but we did not have trouble getting pg with X. I hope this continues to be the case, but i am just so unsure right now. This dx does explain some issues i have had, including my inability to lose the baby weight, but i don't think the hormones will help me with that. I just wish i had more info. but for now, thanks for listening and letting me and vent here
Oh Momma, My sis has this! And she Does NOT have Diabetes! She has never had kids and is still a virgin... She is also 19 years old! She actually doesn't take anything to help with it but her AF is a *****... Um, However her doc told her that if she does decide to have children (she isn't even interested) then she may require horomones to help with the process as she wont produce enough to become preggo... She has asked me to do surro for her and I said yes! But she isn't really interested in having children for another couple of years she wants to graduate from college and be married! HTH, and LOTS of prayers momma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tajsa View Post
Action shots...

Juliana strawberry nb bsrb

retro uf - I put the nb doubler in it so it's less bulky.

Tatiana retro uf
AWWWWWWWWWW They are SO cute!! And LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR ON J!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BebeBlu View Post
It's official ----

My BSRB's have to go. Went to the Ped today and Elijah had a reaction to the serging and we have to put a special ointment on the rash.

No TF or UF, but as Joyce said she WILL CONVERT for a very low fee.
(2 boy prints and 4 ON)
Aww SS Momma!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #239
amyrenee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Julianna and Tatiana look SOOOO cute! Julianna has grown a lot
Old 02-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #240
hopptermomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I swear we have some of the most adorable kids!!! BSRB kids RULE!

So, as I was emailing Joyce about the second 1/2 of my custom, I was looking through my wishlist of her fabrics on my spreadsheet. I got to thinking, am I the only nut who has a wishlist??? If not, what's on yours??

Mine right now is: Grey Argyle, Kumquat Cars Stripes, Junkfood (to replace my TF), Seventies Stripe, and Snowboarders.