Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-09-2009, 08:33 PM   #281
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Monday I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and...

Tana--I wish I could help you with selling the dipes. I think that everyone wants to try the UFs now that they are out, sad to say. I haven't had one bite on my TFs at all....I think Jenn had all the luck since she had so many HTF prints.

Chasity--I'm so glad you said that the soakers are Luxe baby. I have 2 OTW from 2 different trades, and I was nervous with agreeing to the 2nd considering I had never tried them and now I'm getting 2.
I am really looking forward to your review of the TIAN tomorrow!!

So, I'm bummed. The other night I put C in her TIAN and put her wool onesie over it. She was very wiggly and just wouldn't sit still, so I snappied instead of pinned just to get the TIAN on her. Well....fast forward to the next day. There is now a pea-sized hole in her wool cashmere onesie from where the snappi was. The hole is slowly getting bitter. I don't think I can repair cashmere, can I? I'm thinking about just putting a patch on it.
I'm so sad because this onesie is an important piece in our fitteds & wool nighttime success.

Advertisement

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:36 PM   #282
amyrenee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Chasity! That helped a lot!
Old 02-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #283
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Tana--I wish I could help you with selling the dipes. I think that everyone wants to try the UFs now that they are out, sad to say. I haven't had one bite on my TFs at all....I think Jenn had all the luck since she had so many HTF prints.

Chasity--I'm so glad you said that the soakers are Luxe baby. I have 2 OTW from 2 different trades, and I was nervous with agreeing to the 2nd considering I had never tried them and now I'm getting 2.
I am really looking forward to your review of the TIAN tomorrow!!

So, I'm bummed. The other night I put C in her TIAN and put her wool onesie over it. She was very wiggly and just wouldn't sit still, so I snappied instead of pinned just to get the TIAN on her. Well....fast forward to the next day. There is now a pea-sized hole in her wool cashmere onesie from where the snappi was. The hole is slowly getting bitter. I don't think I can repair cashmere, can I? I'm thinking about just putting a patch on it.
I'm so sad because this onesie is an important piece in our fitteds & wool nighttime success.
Aww SS momma!!! Where did you get your wool onsie??? I would love to have one for Mia... And Maybe for another DC when we get preggo... DF gave the okay to go get my Mirena out So I am gonna try and get in with the OB next month!!! YEAH!!! Okay Back on track here...

Luxe Soakers... THey are great! I really love them, they were my first woolies and are fantastic! I also have a pair of her longies that are too big, and lightly stained... but are great for around the house and as pjs!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #284
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyrenee View Post
Thanks Chasity! That helped a lot!
No Problem Did ya get one ?
Old 02-09-2009, 08:39 PM   #285
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok ladies, I'm off for the night but I have quite an exciting list of stuff I'm waiting on and I wanted to share!

Beco Butterfly V2 in the river print
Baby Bear goldfish stripes set
Northern Lights custom rainbow capris
1 Thirsties AIO V2 - periwinkle
2 Sbish magic diapers
bumblebee tie dye t-shirt for J
rainbow tie dye infant socks

Scrappies are in the works but not ready to ship yet, and I just sent Joyce some of my fabric today that will eventually be used in the custom that will be mine. It's going to be hard to go back on the wagon/life as usual after all of this exciting buying

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:40 PM   #286
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh Wanted to add I chose to pin the TIAN cause I started to snappi and it started to "run" the fabric and I can NOT have that... It would make me crazy! So I just switched to pins! Plus Sometimes I can just get a better fit with Pins... And I just have plain ol' gerber pins from walmart! lol! ONLY Gerber things allowed in the house! well that and puffs, my mom got her hooked on those lol!
Old 02-09-2009, 08:40 PM   #287
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
Ok ladies, I'm off for the night but I have quite an exciting list of stuff I'm waiting on and I wanted to share!

Beco Butterfly V2 in the river print
Baby Bear goldfish stripes set
Northern Lights custom rainbow capris
1 Thirsties AIO V2 - periwinkle
2 Sbish magic diapers
bumblebee tie dye t-shirt for J
rainbow tie dye infant socks

Scrappies are in the works but not ready to ship yet, and I just sent Joyce some of my fabric today that will eventually be used in the custom that will be mine. It's going to be hard to go back on the wagon/life as usual after all of this exciting buying
WOW momma Great list! I am shopping at Kumquat... DONT TELL HUBBY!
Old 02-09-2009, 08:42 PM   #288
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2Mimi07 View Post
Aww SS momma!!! Where did you get your wool onsie??? I would love to have one for Mia... And Maybe for another DC when we get preggo... DF gave the okay to go get my Mirena out So I am gonna try and get in with the OB next month!!! YEAH!!! Okay Back on track here...

Luxe Soakers... THey are great! I really love them, they were my first woolies and are fantastic! I also have a pair of her longies that are too big, and lightly stained... but are great for around the house and as pjs!
I got the onesie from Batik Bum....I have a ton of stuff from her, and I each and every piece. In retrospect, I should have just gotten a non-cashmere onesie, but I didn't even think about the snappi damaging it. C sleeps on her belly & scoots around her crib on her belly, so I shouldn't be surprised that it happened with all of that rubbing against the thin cashmere. Now I need to buy a replacement.

Oh, and news from Joyce--for some reason the monkey print oversold during relists today and another mama beat me to paying, so I'm getting a refund. That print is so cute, but I didn't need it, and Sara....if you're lurking, you didn't need the monkeys, anyway.

So, hopefully I can use the PP for a wool onesie.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:45 PM   #289
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Chasity---C is a big puff fan, too. I don't even give them to her every day, but now she knows the container. She carried on screaming with glee a couple of weeks ago in BRU because there was an end display...full of those yellow containers of puffs. 3 shelves of them.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:48 PM   #290
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Chasity---C is a big puff fan, too. I don't even give them to her every day, but now she knows the container. She carried on screaming with glee a couple of weeks ago in BRU because there was an end display...full of those yellow containers of puffs. 3 shelves of them.
Just you wait Di . . . Howie started that way too but now he's graduated to knowing what the McDonald's sign means. Le sigh.

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote