Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #141
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Re: B2B - Back to Basics "Why are these pink?!" Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondance View Post
Pretty eyes!! Dd1 has green/hazel eyes

Here is a Hermione-hair day

Nice 'do,' babe!! Makes me giggle....

Advertisement

RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #142
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Since we're all sharing photos, here's a shot that our friend got of E this afternoon. I love the picture! And he's got my green eyes, the boy does.

Got the diaper laundry on. At least that's something. At 5 I'll need to go and get supper going. I think it's going to be awfully yummy.

WOTB: MEOS under a Bummis Whisper Pant.
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #143
MaMaMeA4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Both dd's have brown eyes - big beautiful brown eyes. Dd2 actually was born with a brown stripe in her blue eyes - but I could never get a good picture of it. I'm still trying to figure out what color ds2's eyes are going to be. They look like they might be turning hazel - maybe like mine!
MaMaMeA4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:44 PM   #144
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cute baby blues all...here is a pretty brown eyed girl

I was supposed to got to the Dr today but with the snow storm that is not happening, the roads are too rough.

DH and I are talking about HS Mary Helen at least for pre-school and KG. We have time to get a plan in place. The school system is just a bit on the tough side here and though I work in it, I dint necessarily trust it for her.
WOTB:LL fitted and woolies
WFD: Lasagna, salad, garlic bread
WOTA: Hanging out with MH, DH, good food, fire in the wood stove and a blizzard outside. Life is pretty good today.

Question.....OK so I was meeting with my midwife today to start figuring out what to do for BC. We are wanting so BC but I am still nursing MH so that limits what I can use. I really need it for my PMS. Poor DH has to deal with a crazy woman for a few days each month and that is not fair. Before MH we were using BC pill and it worked great for my PMS issues....I just don't know what to do. Any of you doing anything that is working for you. Anyone have any ideas on dealing with my PMS.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:44 PM   #145
MaMaMeA4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

When are we doing stash pics again? I've got my stash updated - of course I think I'd like a couple more TicketyBu bamboo terry pfs to be really content.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:46 PM   #146
MaMaMeA4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
Cute baby blues all...here is a pretty brown eyed girl

I was supposed to got to the Dr today but with the snow storm that is not happening, the roads are too rough.

DH and I are talking about HS Mary Helen at least for pre-school and KG. We have time to get a plan in place. The school system is just a bit on the tough side here and though I work in it, I dint necessarily trust it for her.
WOTB:LL fitted and woolies
WFD: Lasagna, salad, garlic bread
WOTA: Hanging out with MH, DH, good food, fire in the wood stove and a blizzard outside. Life is pretty good today.

Question.....OK so I was meeting with my midwife today to start figuring out what to do for BC. We are wanting so BC but I am still nursing MH so that limits what I can use. I really need it for my PMS. Poor DH has to deal with a crazy woman for a few days each month and that is not fair. Before MH we were using BC pill and it worked great for my PMS issues....I just don't know what to do. Any of you doing anything that is working for you. Anyone have any ideas on dealing with my PMS.
Hope you find something that works. I've only used bc once and didn't like the person I turned into. Never again!
Old 02-10-2009, 02:47 PM   #147
MaMaMeA4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ds2 is up again - gotta go nurse him and then get ready to head to the Y! Hopefully dh will let me leave everyone here.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:55 PM   #148
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I must be craving baked goods. I went to the store to get milk for Levi and bought about $30 worth of mixes for various breads, cookies and brownies. Just what I need! I'm trying not to gain 60lbs this time!

:roflmo: Levi just tackled the cat

My MIL homeschooled all of her kids for just kindergarten because she wanted to be the one who taught them to read. Except for DH, he didnt want to learn and spent his homeschool year outside playing w/ tractors. So that's why he's a year older than me but was in my same class in school

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamazluv View Post

i have to ask now, were any of us "liked" and "popular"? i know i was an outcast too... dont know why exactly... just that i didnt really like myself either....
Well, in elementary school I was neutral I guess. I had friends, but I wasn't popular. I wished I was though
In 3rd and 4th grade there was one girl and school who started out as a friend and then made my life hell for 2 years. In 5th and 6th grade I was back to neutral, I had a friend or two but was not in the "in" crowd. In Jr. High I was pretty popular but in highschool I was obscure. Then I stared hanging out w/ the stoners and was mostly high for a couple years while going through a goth stage. Jr. and Sr. year I was neutral again. whew long story!

Heidi In case it got lost in the earlier shuffle. Soaking w/ 6 scoops of oxiclean for 2 hours (part of my massive remove bacteria stripping) worked to remove dye that had bled from wool onto a print diaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMaMeA4 View Post
Hope you find something that works. I've only used bc once and didn't like the person I turned into. Never again!
Same here, bc made me crazier
Old 02-10-2009, 02:56 PM   #149
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, I forgot to mention how adorable everyone's LO's are!!! I love seeing all the pics. Off to find some of my own
Old 02-10-2009, 03:00 PM   #150
MaMaMeA4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Dh says he wants me to take ds2 and dd2 to the Y since they seem to be feeling ok.