Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-10-2009, 10:53 PM   #91
chataine
Is This Nirvana?
seller

My Mood:
Re: New Group! SUSATAINABLEbabyISH Tuesday!!!

wow i got to seattle for the day and poof look at all the posts i missed!!!

lol anyway, for the pants.. go by the inseam, they have so stretch! evan wears a m/l and his inseam is about 9-9.5 but the m/ls fit him like a dream! and unless he totally shoots up they should fit next winter too.. the soakers, are simply amazing! bullet proof, trim..at first i didn't like the higher rise.. but now i loove it! they go over night diapers so well but still look good under pants.. anyway i prob woudn't have spent the $$ on one at first either but i was gifted one.. kinda.. eirn loved my picture of faelynn "flying" so she gave it to me as a thank you! and then my second one hehe i accidently bought? lol i entered a lotto and then won! that rarely happens! so i *had* to buy it.. anyway..i would say there is room to size up in soakers though.. evan is wearing a large and it has much room to grow.. but fits him great...

anyway welcome everyone!! yay for a new group!!!

Advertisement

Old 02-11-2009, 04:37 AM   #92
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, it's not Tuesday, but I still have the Sbish love!

I'm Allison, WOHM to twin 7 month old boys. I found the SBish and BSRB love when I started to CD about a month ago and found the one of my twins can only have natural fibers next to his skin. Everything else seemed to break him out or give him a red bottom. We also have some OBV, but they just aren't as loved as Sbish or BSRB. I'm still building my stash; I'm about halfway there.

I'm dying to try some Sbish wool, but I haven't yet.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:25 AM   #93
ashpd2006
It's the heart that matters more
seller

My Mood:

Yes, It's Wednesday...But I wanted to introduce myself. Hi, I am Ashley, I have a almost 16 month old named AJ

I have been obsessed with knit wool for a while...But I am finding the interlock I just received our first pair of SBish Teal Karate pants the other day and am waiting on some more. I also have a magic diaper on order with the recent co-op. I am this will solve our night time dilemma.

Anyway, I am excited to see this new thread
Old 02-11-2009, 06:33 AM   #94
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

didnt see a new thread started for today so adding onto the old thread...

after reading through this thread yesterday..(i have no will power.) i ordered my first wool sbish pants this morning after i found out my tax return was deposited in my acct already ;X does anyone know how long it normally takes to receive an order? im too impatient.

i know the wool doesnt come lanolized and i have no lanolin oil right now but do have some ENI woolie wash. is there enough lanolin in the wash to lanolize the pants for the first time?

and to introduce myself..i'm tana, mama to DS1 who's 20mos and DS2 who's almost 4wks old. looking forward to getting to know everyone
Old 02-11-2009, 06:36 AM   #95
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

happy wed mama's! my sbish pants should be here today! whoo hooo!