Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2009, 07:29 AM   #11
ForCryingOutLoud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feeling Kind of Sloombed... Sbish Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972 View Post
IT was so nice here yesterday we had a crazy warm day! In WI! i had my DD is M/L shorts! who ho!!! they llok like capri's on her-lol! My DH calls them her "Little old man" pants! now i'm bummed i didn't buy a pair last week when i seen em sitting on Sloomb! i want MORE!!!!!!
lol I got her a pair of brown shorties, they'll look like gauchos I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjanuary View Post
thanks teresa for that info about the woolie wash. and ps..i love your tshirts! i keep going back and forth about whent to order one but i think DS2 needs that bedhog tee now! ;X

and lol @ "little old man pants" - have any action shot pics? would love to see. hehe.
I wish I had bed hog tees. All sold out...maybe in next month or so I'll do that one again... & thx

Advertisement

Old 02-11-2009, 08:24 AM   #12
ashpd2006
It's the heart that matters more
seller

My Mood:

I posted this on yesterdays thread...so i will just repost

Yes, It's Wednesday...But I wanted to introduce myself. Hi, I am Ashley, I have a almost 16 month old named AJ

I have been obsessed with knit wool for a while...But I am finding the interlock I just received our first pair of SBish Teal Karate pants the other day and am waiting on some more. I also have a magic diaper on order with the recent co-op. I am this will solve our night time dilemma.

Anyway, I am excited to see this new thread
Old 02-11-2009, 08:33 AM   #13
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

woohoo hey ashley glad to see you over here to
Old 02-11-2009, 08:38 AM   #14
ashpd2006
It's the heart that matters more
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
woohoo hey ashley glad to see you over here to
Hey Tana...just peeked on the BSRB thread...your Longies look great and Roan is absolutely adorable!!
Old 02-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #15
chataine
Is This Nirvana?
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
hello! newbie here to the thread. I posted this morning on yesterdays thread but might as well introduce myself in the new one for today. i'm tana. mama to DS1 (20mos) and DS2 (almost 4wks). i just ordered my very first pair of sbish pants this morning. soo excited and impatiently waiting to receive it. does anyone know how long it usually takes?

i had a question regarding lanolizing wool for the first time. I dont have any lanolin oil, just some ENI woolie wash. Does anyone know if the lanolin in the wash would be enough to lanolize the sbish for the first time? any help would be greatly appreciated. if not..can someone direct me to where i can find some lanolin oil instock. TIA.
i agree w/ teresa! the first time i tried to lanolize w/ pure lanolin i got stains on my soaker! it took me soo long to get them out!! never again! eni is all i ever use!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashpd2006 View Post
Hey Tana...just peeked on the BSRB thread...your Longies look great and Roan is absolutely adorable!!
uhm pictures are required!!!

so i had a looong day yesterday in seattle..didn't get home until 9pm!! we never drag the kids around like that so i think it was kind of hard on evan.. he woke up at 2:30 am for two hours!! blah! but Jason let me sleep in until 8:30 w/ evan.. and he got up at i don't know what time w/ faelynn! ugh i need to go grocery shopping soo bad.. i just ate a tuna sandwich for b-fast!

ashley- yay on finding the s'bish love!!!! any action shots of the teal pants???

i really want more.. jason thinks we have enough!! times like these i wish i had my CC again! lol.. oh well..

oh so for any (s'bish) flat users, or bsrb users.. you know how joyce had the tutorial on trim fits when she folded the corner of the wing down? well i have been doing that w/ my s'bish flats and it makes the nicest, tightest fold around the legs!!! no more droopy pfs!!!!
Old 02-11-2009, 10:19 AM   #16
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi, all...
I hope you don't mind me continuing to post here. I am going to be a future Sbish user at some point. The next thing on my list to try is a soaker, but I have to find one. I would love to try one of the cerise ones...I that color so.

Miranda--wow, long day in Seattle for sure. Isn't it weird how the LOs sleep so much better at night when they go to bed on time? DH kept C up about 20minutes past her bedtime last night and she was up over an hour earlier than usual.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:21 AM   #17
ForCryingOutLoud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Hi, all...
I hope you don't mind me continuing to post here. I am going to be a future Sbish user at some point. The next thing on my list to try is a soaker, but I have to find one. I would love to try one of the cerise ones...I that color so.

Miranda--wow, long day in Seattle for sure. Isn't it weird how the LOs sleep so much better at night when they go to bed on time? DH kept C up about 20minutes past her bedtime last night and she was up over an hour earlier than usual.
Oh no problem! Jump in and join.

Any pants on her site???
Old 02-11-2009, 10:23 AM   #18
Ahavati
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good morning ladies! You guys are really enabling me to buy some wool LOL. I want to but I have to get our diaper situation taken care of first. I'm getting my trim bsrb traded in for ultimate fit.

Today is Ava's Sbish day! She is in her sbish hemp fitteds today. I want to get some flats too. I just LOVE the way these fit her!

Need Scentsy? www.heavenlysweetscents.com
Ahavati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:26 AM   #19
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForCryingOutLoud View Post
Oh no problem! Jump in and join.

Any pants on her site???
Oh, you're an enabler!
If I had a PP forest, I'd be all over the front pocket longies she has on there. However, that kind of PP isn't in my future anytime soon.

Cass!

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:26 AM   #20
ForCryingOutLoud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Boo is all sbish'ed out too.
She was wearing her knitted longies for Burgh Baby Gear, but I needed to air them out, so she is napping in obf fitteds and graphite pants.