Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2009, 07:45 AM   #21
mamazluv
You know you want this.........
seller

My Mood:
Re: B2B - Back to Basics Wet n' Wild Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondance View Post
We have DSL-only from Qwest for $35/month, and our phone is Vonage over the DSL line so $28/month, no cell phones or TV. The cheapest for adding cable would bump it up to $99 for a short promo and then $115 and up a month. And we watch DVDs, and I'm starting to check out online TV, but not much.

I'm waiting for my debit card to show up...
we have cable internet for about $20. we just dropped cable tv and switched to dish. we have the "silver" package 4tv access and 2 of those are the dvr ones... i bickered a rate of $63 monthly for at least 2yrs... they wanted to go $100 and i said nm, i will call direct so after an hour on the phone, i got it. i am a tv junkie. i have to have the noise even if im not watching... i even go to sleep w it... and put on the sleep timer. and its our "candlelight" not very romantic, i know, but whatever....

i have some dyed pfs ready to be embellished, maybe i will get to it today... so far the egg salad incident hasnt reared its ugly head today.... but it was so good... would i be asking for trouble if i ate it again today???

i thought the wet and wild was refering to the weather... then i saw who started and thought no way they are having the same there as we are here in the midwest... it is super crappy and been raining all night. not good considering all the excess water with the snow melt... so a HUGE WET MUDDY MESS! i need to go to joanns to get a new crochet hook, i cant find my I anywhere i would have gone to walmart or meijer early this morning, but for one thing i dont really want to get the girls out in the rain, and the other thing is they dont carry the susan bates ones...

bbl, gotta go make koolaid

Advertisement

Old 02-11-2009, 07:56 AM   #22
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning. I'm hoping to go to playgroup this morning, but it's rainy/snowy/nasty out. Boo. It was 60 yesterday!!

Steph - for Bennet nursing well!!!

Cheryl - Dh wanted me to size up my car too. I have Dodge Avenger and it will be pretty crowded w/ 2 carseats in it. But it's paid off, so I'll deal with it.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:59 AM   #23
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

mommyscott ~ Your prefolds are so cute! You did a great job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my1hd View Post
Good morning.

I get my car today Have I mentioned we have been car sharing for like ummm 6 mths now and the car we were sharing is not practically dead??? I'm sooh appy to have a car and be able to leave the house whenever i want!! Oh the little things in life LOL.
Oh yeah! That's awesome. What a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrapy View Post
morning!

yesterday dh took the boys on a road trip for his job and then to the zoo on the way home - it was great! I got to practice crochet, clean in peace, and recreated a pair of maternity jeans that actually stay up! Too bad the zipper portion is a bit crooked
Sounds like so much fun! We didn't make it to the zoo last year. I think we're gonna plan a trip this summer to a great zoo. I know what you mean about maternity jeans. I get to a point where they don't work for me anymore

WOTB: New Bubblegum Pink FB. Couldn't resist. It's the only one I have but I love how soft the inner is.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:37 AM   #24
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Good morning, mamas! Well, I've been coming to this thread for a few days now - looks like I'm officially addicted. All of you ladies are so much fun!

WOTB: pink/blue dyed LL flat under a pink Bummis Super Brite

WOTA: pay bills, choose songs/do powerpoint for Bible study, stop by the post office, dr appt for me (I have a weird, red, super-itchy, cracking rash on my right hand ), 2 loads of laundry

WFD: Something to use up 1/2lb ground sausage - any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryster View Post
good morning.

sorry about the pink colouring- just make sure you put covers over those ones? I have 2 pink covers and I'm having a boy- just gonna make sure those are under clothes

I think I am anxious to get this baby out and I have 4 weeks to go. I have been having random mysterious pains possibly BH contractions, possibly irregular contractions. I don't know, I've never done this before. I think baby has dropped as my appetite came back and the heartburn lessened. not to mention the sudden movement way down in my groin.

WOTA- I was thinking of making pizza dough- one for dinner, one to freeze and making a chicken casserole to put in the freezer as well. I cooked the chicken yesterday. MIL might come by and pick me up for lunch mind you she cancelled last week- so we'll see.

WOTB- heheh amniotic fluid would be my guess
Hang in there, mama, you're almost there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by my1hd View Post
Good morning.

I get my car today Have I mentioned we have been car sharing for like ummm 6 mths now and the car we were sharing is not practically dead??? I'm sooh appy to have a car and be able to leave the house whenever i want!! Oh the little things in life LOL.

I was finishing up yesterdays thread and Cheryloo you soooo need to move to a colder climate.

WOTB: LL capri and an a thirsties cover

WOTA:
take some better pictures of her Newborn stuff for FOST.
clean clean clean
laundry laundry laundry
Spend more time playing and just being silly with my kids. I have not been the best mommy since my 3rd trimester.
That is outstanding about your car!!! I know EXACTLY how you feel. I was without one for about 6 months when DS was little. What a pain. It wouldn't have been so bad except that I was in an upstairs apartment (with no elevator) and our apartment was situated at the bottom of a very steep hill. Plus I was preggo with DD, so I was pretty much stranded at home... all day... every day. I was starting to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck2boys1girl View Post
I have no idea whats for dinner here....depends on how many of us are still puking

WOTB: medium old style fuzzi bunz under fleece jammies...he is really fussy today again

I have a few things that I have to get done and lots that I wanted to...but alas I don't think it will be very much with fussy butt today...

Question for ya...from yesterday...do wovens over time delevop pin holes? I made my prefitteds from woven diaper cuts t hat I already had...just wondering....

And has anyone used fleece succesfully in the summer months? Ie soakers and shorties....I missed out on all of my woolies being sick. 2 of them got sold to othes since I wasn't able to pay promptly...one of the others got traded and the last one didn't like my trade after seeing it....
Just for your sick little ones

And MommyScott- gorgeous dye jobs, girl! I'm a sucker for that turquoise!
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:46 AM   #25
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Rebekah: Do you have any ground beef? You could combine it with ground beef for meatballs or meatloaf?
Old 02-11-2009, 08:53 AM   #26
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissamomof3girls View Post
Rebekah: Do you have any ground beef? You could combine it with ground beef for meatballs or meatloaf?
That sounds so yummy; especially the meatballs! The sausage is already cooked though. rats!
Old 02-11-2009, 09:05 AM   #27
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa
MommyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:07 AM   #28
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyScott View Post

Oh my goodness, what an absolute little sweetheart!!! Look at that round little belly!!
Old 02-11-2009, 09:12 AM   #29
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyScott View Post

You shouldn't post pictures like that, you make us unpregnant mommies . She's so beautiful and I second that sweet round belly.

About the sausage, what about some gravy & biscuits?
Old 02-11-2009, 09:15 AM   #30
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissamomof3girls View Post
You shouldn't post pictures like that, you make us unpregnant mommies . She's so beautiful and I second that sweet round belly.

About the sausage, what about some gravy & biscuits?

Oh that just sounds so yummy!!! DH would flip - that's his favorite! Great suggestion!