Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #1
Registered Users
YES! bra sizing compared to Bravado or Anita?

So I was browsing some websites this morning considering there is nowhere local to me to buy these brands. Anyway, I've purchased a size 3 YES! nursing bra in FSOT and it fits me well. But I used the bra sizing instructions on Breakout Bras and it doesn't seem consistent at all (for example, I looked at the YES! sizing chart and a size 3 is bigger than what I got sizing it the way the website told me to- which, FWIW, is the same size I've gotten every time I've sized the way they tell me too...I've done it several times in the past, so it's definitely correct, going by their instructions). I even went to the store today to try on some cheaper bras in the size I measured, but they vary so much that it was hard to consistency was that the cup size consistently seemed way too big. So I'm wondering if Bravado or Anita bras run big, or small, or what?!?!

Anyway, all that blabbering to basically get to my question...if any of you are a size 3 YES! bra, and you also wear/have worn a Bravado or Anita bra, what size did you wear in those ones?

4 precious little ones in arms....
10 babies we will get to meet in Heaven...
1blessedmama is offline   Reply With Quote