Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-10-2008, 10:45 PM   #181
jenbengtson
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Selective reduction- Updated. Final update- 9/10

Congrats to your family..babies are a blessing...and thats all you guys should be thinking about now..two healthy babies

Advertisement

Old 09-10-2008, 10:55 PM   #182
baby_number_2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbengtson View Post
Congrats to your family..babies are a blessing...and thats all you guys should be thinking about now..two healthy babies

Don't let others opinions bother you the world is full of judgemental people. I make it a point not to judge others, thats not my job. I would have done the same thing in her position.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:50 AM   #183
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I can't even imagine how hard your sister's decision must have been. I will keep you in my prayers that she has 2 healthy babies in the future.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:43 PM   #184
1blessedmama
Registered Users
seller

Re: Selective reduction- Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilthunderfox View Post
Forgive me if I say something that has already been said but I didn't read all the posts because it got WAY TOO political and religious...(I am a christian) that being said I think what you sister needs most is notmy opinion or religious beliefs but to hear that she is a person and a lovely person who has been blessed with an opportunity at motherhood whether she keeps them all or not is not for me to say but for her nd her husband to decide with the help of their doctor and perhaps a religious leader of theirchoice if they have one. As a christian it is my belief that I should love each person as God loves them and so there will be no judgement from me. I do not have to know her to know that she is a beautiful person with amazing qualities and is mature enough to make her own decisions based on the facts at hand and feelings they have. Whether she selectively reduces or not doesn't make hr any better or any worse in God's eyes. I know that Im not the only person in the world that feels this way either. Life is a gamble and you make your decisions base on how YOU feel because no one will deal with the cnsequences either way but YOU. We will be thinking of you and keep you in our prayers Please pm me if you ever just need a little boost or she does...
Your post is a blessing. It does not matter what *I* (or anyone here) believes or would/wouldn't do (not to mention, the OP wasn't asking for opinions), as it's not my decision to make.

OP, your sister is in my prayers. I can't fathom being in that situation.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:52 AM   #185
TypeAMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Di**ae
seller

My Mood:

I just wanted to say that I feel bad for each and every mom, dad, family and/or doctor that's had to make such a decision. I can't imagine how I'd respond if it were my family, until I had ALL the details and even then it'd be insanely difficult. My heart goes out to all and I'm excited to now hear that the OP's sister had her twins and they are doing well.
Slave to my
TypeAMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:37 AM   #186
Bee Green Naturals
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I wanted to tell you the two baby boys are beautiful (saw them in the other forum) and my heart goes out to your sister for having to make this kind of decision.