Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2009, 01:59 PM   #12
CharmedMama
Registered Users
Formerly: a*b*ss
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What do you consider CIO?

Thanks mamas for your opinions!

He went to sleep within 5 - 10 minutes. I know it wasn't even 10 minutes. He does this alot during the day even when he isn't going to bed. He just gets fussy and does this whining thing to get my attention. He fights sleep so bad! He has done GREAT since being in his crib. This was the first night I had let him do this as he was fighting me so hard to sleep. He was obviously so tired.

We just introduced him to the crib a week ago today. We only started co-sleeping when he turned 6 months old, so we barely co-slept for 2 months. We only started doing that as we had some major sleep issues with him and he was also suffering from night terrors. Plus, he had outgrown his bassinet and I wasn't quite ready to move him to his room!

Anyway, thanks again to all you mamas for your thoughts on this. I really don't like to let him CIO, so always go to him if he is full out crying and upset. I hate for him to be that upset and think I am not there for him. Lastnight, I had walked back and forth twice to check on him when he was fussing, and figured to just let him do his thing. He went to sleep and slept through till I woke him up in the morning.