Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2009, 06:41 AM   #11
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thursday No Stocking Day... What to do???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Morning mamas! The boys are up early. Grrrrrr. Anyway. Maggie and everyone are still trying to figure out who the winner is for the robots. Do we go with the first person or the first to pay? Anyway, I'm sure Maggie will let everyone know asap.

Glad X is better! Carter has 2 little sore/scab type places that we are working on getting healed but other than that, we are good.
jordan! glad Carter is better... those scabs took almost 6 days to clear up and they are not 100% gone yet... but I have hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Oh, and I just wanted to add that it was so sweet of Maggie to stop in and apologize last night. She's so sweet.

I wouldn't want to make the decision about who gets the robot set, either. However, I know I was upset with another stocking when the WAHM went with the first person to pay vs. the earliest order #. That's just me, though. I just thought the earliest order # was the fairest way, since that was the stalking winner, technically. I mean, anyone could potentially pay, and knowing it was an oversell could cause the winner to hesitate in paying, especially if paying via instant transfer where a refund is put on hold for days until the funds are received back from the bank (if a refund was in order.) Again, JMHO from my own personal experience.
I'm sure the congo WAHMs will figure out what is the fairest for the situation.

Advertisement

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:41 AM   #12
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thursday BSRB No Stocking Day... What to do???

haha. i just changed the title to have BSRB in it i don't know how you mamas found this thread without it

Old 02-19-2009, 06:46 AM   #13
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
Morning everyone!

We had a bit of a long night last night with DD she is teething and it isn't going well! Which reminds me, gotta toss her necklace on.

We also got snow last night and it feels like the end of winter...it was that heavy snow that melts really fast as soon as the sun comes out, gives me some serious hope for summer!

Gotta go finish my Cheerios...

QOTD:
What do you think the healthiest cereal is and why?
QOTD:
I don't really think any cereal is healthy but that could be because of my diabetes. I know from my experience that cereal in the morning is soooooooo high carb, it just causes your energy level to crash a few hours later, regardless of whether it was shredded wheat or fruity pebbles, KWIM? and in my case, that just makes me tired . But if i had to choose one, I would say Bran flakes are the healthiest. I did like Kashi Go Lean for awhile, and I would consider that healthy too. But now, cereal is a guilty pleasure of mine and i usually eat Raisin Bran or Cinnamon Life

Old 02-19-2009, 06:49 AM   #14
treala05
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Oh, and I just wanted to add that it was so sweet of Maggie to stop in and apologize last night. She's so sweet.

I wouldn't want to make the decision about who gets the robot set, either. However, I know I was upset with another stocking when the WAHM went with the first person to pay vs. the earliest order #. That's just me, though. I just thought the earliest order # was the fairest way, since that was the stalking winner, technically. I mean, anyone could potentially pay, and knowing it was an oversell could cause the winner to hesitate in paying, especially if paying via instant transfer where a refund is put on hold for days until the funds are received back from the bank (if a refund was in order.) Again, JMHO from my own personal experience.
I'm sure the congo WAHMs will figure out what is the fairest for the situation.
ITA here - I think it's only fair to go with the first order number since they are officially the quickest stalker. IMO, anyway.

QOTD: I'd say Cheerios...they're like eating air, haha.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:53 AM   #15
pennybelly
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

good morning mamas.

just popping in to say hi and then i have to put penny down for her am nap. how exciting! ! !

as for the healthiest cereal. . . i have no idea. we like corn flakes in this house
Old 02-19-2009, 07:13 AM   #16
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

QOTD: I seem to go for Cheerios since they have very low salt. However, I do like most of the Cascadian Farms organic line, too. I used to be really attentive to my cereal intake, but now it's usually frosted mini-wheats.
So, my definition of 'healthy cereal' is skewed.

Oh, I hope my sbish cover arrives today. Perhaps I can use it with my WB footies instead of my wool onesie since it now has holes in it.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:23 AM   #17
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am *hoping* all my fluff will be here today!

I have 2 Disana covers, a TIAN, and 2 VSBN coming that *should* be here today...

I also have that enchanted forest and the doublers here in a few days too...

Oh and last nights diaper on DS was pretty close to failing. I need more than just a UF with a BBH booster....I need that extra doubler I put in there....his PUL cover was SOAKED...luckily the wool kept it in...
Old 02-19-2009, 07:26 AM   #18
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
I am *hoping* all my fluff will be here today!

I have 2 Disana covers, a TIAN, and 2 VSBN coming that *should* be here today...

I also have that enchanted forest and the doublers here in a few days too...

Oh and last nights diaper on DS was pretty close to failing. I need more than just a UF with a BBH booster....I need that extra doubler I put in there....his PUL cover was SOAKED...luckily the wool kept it in...

Shannon, why don't you use the TIAN for your DS, not for your DD? Just wondering. TIANs are more absorbent than any diaper i have used for my DS... including VBSNs.

Old 02-19-2009, 07:31 AM   #19
momto3girls
Registered Users
Formerly: tajsa
seller

My Mood:

Morning mamas!

Sara I'm so glad X is doing better and yay for sleeping through the night.

I talked to my dh last night on skype. His boss asked him/we if he would like to move to mexico for 6 months. I said no way! I love living here.

I also agree that the first person to hit bin should be the winner and not the first person to pay.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:40 AM   #20
pennybelly
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i love skype