Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #221
starla79
Registered Users
seller

Re: It's Friday, I'm in love...with BSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
I think we are thinking of offering on the house and putting in the offer contingent on financing....we have to wait until March to go to the bank because thats when DH gets his bonus and pays off his CC debt so we could get a mortgage...

Tell me, in your opinions...if you had a house up for sale for $279K...would you even *entertain* an offer for $265K but leaving the kitchen table and the snowblower?

It is a vacant house, they dropped it from 319K to 279K last month when they vacated the premises so they are ready to sell it seems...

We cant ask our realtor straight out because it is a listing through her agency (though not *her* client) so she cant advise us on price....
See if your county lists property records online, you may be able to look up what they paid for their house and what it is assessed at. That may be useful to you in deciding what to offer.

Advertisement

I'm Megan, Rob is my husband, Draven is my boy, born 3/14/08. Expecting #2 in early March. Where have all the BSRBs gone?
starla79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:16 PM   #222
treala05
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjanuary View Post
ok so i'm in this inbetween weight right now where my pregnancy clothes are too loose, but my reg clothes are too tight. none of my pants fit. i think last time it took 4mos for me to fit back into my size0 jeans again, but i have a feeling that the little excess weight is going to stay around this time. i can't return to work with no pants that fit soooo i think i might have to actually go and shop for myself. something i haven't really done in over a year. i dread the mall, when i actually have to buy something i can never find anything i want, but when i have no money and can't buy anything..i see about a billion things i want! tell me i'm not the only one this happens to. anyways i guess that is what i'll be doing this weekend. bah i hate taking the kiddies to the mall..it's soo germy there. i swear after every trip we take there my DS always gets sick. maybe i can convince DH to watch them for an hr or two. it's the least he can do after spending every night at the firehouse so far this week except 1 day. i'm not bitter at all ;X
Shopping after baby is definitely frustrating...I feel like I'm finally back to myself, so I don't mind so much anymore, but man, those first six months or so were torture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmykeikis View Post
Hellowwww, am I the only non-size 0. You tiny tiny mamas.
Um...no. I'm curvy, so I can wear a size 0 in dresses/tops, but in pants I'm a 4. Uggghhh...hips.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:18 PM   #223
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Size 4...heehee, I wasn't even a size 4 before I birthed two babies at once.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:22 PM   #224
treala05
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
I am a size 4 and would love to be a 0, although it might like a little funny on me.
You might just fall over

I think we're opposite. If someone could put your boobs with my hips, it'd be like Barbie came to life
Old 02-20-2009, 06:24 PM   #225
starla79
Registered Users
seller

Holy crap I feel like a whale now. I wore a size 8 for a long time and was a 10 when I got pregnant. Now I'm a 12 but it fits me weird because my butt is a 10 but my belly is too flabby for a 10. . I'm 5'10" and man do I feel like a heifer around y'all.
I'm Megan, Rob is my husband, Draven is my boy, born 3/14/08. Expecting #2 in early March. Where have all the BSRBs gone?
Old 02-20-2009, 06:26 PM   #226
westlysbride
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by treala05 View Post
You might just fall over

I think we're opposite. If someone could put your boobs with my hips, it'd be like Barbie came to life
someone can And I'm going to go find 'him' (or her) when I'm done nursing all my babies (I hate the deflated balloon look )
westlysbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:26 PM   #227
idefix
Registered Users

My Mood:

Still trying to catch up here....DH is volunteering, have the baby on the lap with a poopy one again .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by starla79 View Post
I'm done! I passed the multiple-choice part of the exam (only missed one question) and now i have 3 months to complete the practical. Which shouldn't be too bad. So i ran home and just got done pumping, Rob is working from home today so we can spend some time together and i'll log in to work later and see if there's anything up. But otherwise i'm done for the week! Woo hoo! And halfway to my CCE certification.
Awesome....what's CCE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy'n'Kids View Post
LOL! My DH has fallen ASLEEP on the toilet a couple times and fallen off! I kid you not, I hear a thump, and I go in there and he's picking himself up off the floor. Why oh why would someone want to sit on the toilet THAT long?
OMG ..or like this

When DH is gone for a looong time, I know where to find him. Inmy family is called having a conference.

Quote:
Carly - We should have a virtual party for you. I will bring my usual pigs in a blanket and Chex mix. Anyone else want to bring anything?
I know I am late but I came with dessert...apple cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by westlysbride View Post
4. Sage Sprouts (Thanks Danielle!)

work in progress picture
gorgeous

We did try the breastflow nipple......was a no go :sigh: Not sure what to do now.

Last edited by idefix; 02-20-2009 at 06:37 PM.
idefix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:27 PM   #228
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by starla79 View Post
Holy crap I feel like a whale now. I wore a size 8 for a long time and was a 10 when I got pregnant. Now I'm a 12 but it fits me weird because my butt is a 10 but my belly is too flabby for a 10. . I'm 5'10" and man do I feel like a heifer around y'all.
Well, then we can graze together, sister!
Old 02-20-2009, 06:33 PM   #229
starla79
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by idefix View Post
Awesome....what's CCE?

We did try the breastflow nipple......was a no go :sigh: Not sure what to do now.
Keep trying. Do you have some place nice nearby? Can your husband take Fynn there (say go for a walk) and try giving him a bottle there? Say an hour after you've fed him last so he's not super hungry yet? The different surroundings and everything may be the trick.

CCE -- Certified Computer Examiner. It's a computer forensics certification.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:33 PM   #230
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

LOL Alaina - I actually have hips, just a really flat butt.