Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-20-2009, 07:12 PM   #61
pcolamomtothefifth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TGISbishF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopptermomma View Post
I **may** be around if a refund comes through on my CC. It better hurry up. I'm really only wanting M/L squash shorts. That's it.

And get this! I'm so happy! Since I didn't get the Robots set on the TUWS congo, Maggie offered to discount a custom slot for me. I'm in love with my dragons fabric and finally have a dc of it on the way. I asked Maggie if she would dye some yarn for me in a custom colorway to go with the print and knit them into boardies for me. She agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And she's in touch with Jess to see if she'll make me a custom dragon shirt to match!!! Let's just say I'm estatic! And dh is going to love this so much since he's a huge fan of dragons!!!!
Annie, that sounds awesome about the boardies and dragon tee. I didn't know you didn't get the robots set. That was one major hc checkout mess for Maggie. I'll look out for ML squash shorts for you.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to keep my L black karate pants with pockets. I won't be using them until next year and DS will be around 2 years and 5 months and possibly PL'd. I could always use them as comfy lounge pants.

Advertisement

Christen, mama to William V, April 11, 2007

& Madeleine Jane, February 10, 2010

pcolamomtothefifth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:13 PM   #62
pcolamomtothefifth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForCryingOutLoud View Post
That is awesome!
Maggie made us a fab pair of longies a couple weeks ago. I still need to take pictures!
The new avi is adorable! I was like who is this? LOL the catnip was funny though!

Old 02-20-2009, 07:27 PM   #63
ForCryingOutLoud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcolamomtothefifth View Post
The new avi is adorable! I was like who is this? LOL the catnip was funny though!
Yeah, I decided to retire the catnip picture since I took this one today.
She is on me constantly. I was trying to take pictures of her and she just kept sitting on my lap. Anytime I am on the ground she is sitting on me.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:01 PM   #64
cynthiae3
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
It is alright... So cooooold!!!

She is in Germany.... so she might have it early, but not sure. I will be around early probably if you PM let me know what you want if stuff goes up early I could try and help you out.

Yeah - I remember once when the air temp was -22 degrees. My eyelashes froze on my way to school, lol.

That's so nice of you to offer! I'm usu up aroung 6am PST but I'm not sure that will be early enough!
Old 02-20-2009, 08:06 PM   #65
cynthiae3
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcolamomtothefifth View Post
Erin told me the seconds sale will be this weekend, that is all I know personally. I will be up and on the computer at 630 or 7 central. I need to make a list of needs and wants tonight so I don't get all trigger happy and buy everything I see.
I'm still unsure if I want squash shorts but I definitely want brown but I don't have the L yet and am unsure if they'll fit right anyway. I don't need anymore pants otw! That is for sure!

eta: brown shorts with pockets would be niiiice!
My problem exactly
dd is PL'd except at night - I REALLY need to stay away from the girl stuff even though I like to use them as regular pants.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:08 PM   #66
pcolamomtothefifth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
She is on me constantly. I was trying to take pictures of her and she just kept sitting on my lap. Anytime I am on the ground she is sitting on me.
Angry after 3 hour naps and always sitting on our laps, it must be the age. I love when he comes and sits by me or on me and wants to just be still and read or snuggle. I was hoping he would do that soon. He just goes and goes and goes and I never thought I would see him be still, ever! So sweet.

Old 02-20-2009, 08:09 PM   #67
NewMotherofTwins
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Re: TGISbishF!

Quote:
Awww...I love your new avi too.

Well night everyone...time to put the kiddos to bed. Maybe tomorrow I will have more time to actually live chat instead of one massive catch up & then a night.

Old 02-20-2009, 08:13 PM   #68
cynthiae3
Registered Users
seller

Glad other people are going to be around!

That's awesome about the custom Annie - congrats!

Good idea Paula! I think I know someone I could ask to sew me - I mean Scott- a shirt. I may buy some of the fabric then - I really like it.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:32 PM   #69
pcolamomtothefifth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok mamas, I think I am off for good. I have some last minute late night fluffy laundry to dry and fold. I love this time of night. See you bright and early for bring on the sbish sale Saturday!

Old 02-20-2009, 08:33 PM   #70
chataine
Is This Nirvana?
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmykeikis View Post
My white one is an AHO (at home only) tee because of the stain remover resistant darkish spots around the neck. I need some darker colored tees for the summer.

Oh, and I used a bsrb TIAN under an SBish soaker last night and it worked great.
yay for a successful night!!!

Quote:
I'd say I am about 99% sure there is a sale tomorrow.
I would be up early, but that is just me...

Quote:
I don't think hemp is in until next month
I think it is just wool & maybe obf fitteds?
nak
ooh i wonder if there will be any obf's!! i have just been so into the wool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopptermomma View Post
I **may** be around if a refund comes through on my CC. It better hurry up. I'm really only wanting M/L squash shorts. That's it.

And get this! I'm so happy! Since I didn't get the Robots set on the TUWS congo, Maggie offered to discount a custom slot for me. I'm in love with my dragons fabric and finally have a dc of it on the way. I asked Maggie if she would dye some yarn for me in a custom colorway to go with the print and knit them into boardies for me. She agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And she's in touch with Jess to see if she'll make me a custom dragon shirt to match!!! Let's just say I'm estatic! And dh is going to love this so much since he's a huge fan of dragons!!!!
!!! i can't wait for maggie to knit my MM yarns!!!

Quote:
i got two on me almost at all times!!