Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2009, 08:00 AM   #21
monicadd
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: WEEKEND Back 2 Basics...

Ohhh im on daily maintence meds. the Strongest ones they can give outside a hospital. I take symbicort 2x a day, I take spirva 1 time a day, i take prednisone 60mg everyday, i have duoned/albuterol/xeponex for nebulizer, i take singular and i also have reflux meds that they think my reflux triggers it, i take zantac script and nexium. Thats not including the bc pills and lexapro i take on top of that.

Im in the process of developing a shot for me through the company xolair. it will be a shot i get 4x a month and also a series of allergy shots. Supposively this is gonna make me back to the way i was 3 years ago.

Advertisement

Devoted and Gorgeous DH CJ
monicadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:03 AM   #22
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've been thinking about buying the floursack flats too. I figure I can always cut them up for inners and doublers if they don't work. But I also don't like flats ALL the time, it's too much folding. Maybe I'll get a dozen and cut up half.

Yeah, mamazluv, I feel like I really have to work at being social. And honestly, the older I get the less I care - I have a few IRL close friends I visit and email, and that's really enough for me most of the time. But I feel like I'm setting a bad example for my kids socially, and it's getting harder to go visit my friends far away. I feel like I need to be more social locally, so I'm not the crazy hermit mom, for my, my DH's, and my kids' sake.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:11 AM   #23
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicadd View Post
Ohhh im on daily maintence meds. the Strongest ones they can give outside a hospital. I take symbicort 2x a day, I take spirva 1 time a day, i take prednisone 60mg everyday, i have duoned/albuterol/xeponex for nebulizer, i take singular and i also have reflux meds that they think my reflux triggers it, i take zantac script and nexium. Thats not including the bc pills and lexapro i take on top of that.

Im in the process of developing a shot for me through the company xolair. it will be a shot i get 4x a month and also a series of allergy shots. Supposively this is gonna make me back to the way i was 3 years ago.
So you probably spend my house payment on meds every month

I hate prednisone...that stuff is crap. It makes my son an animal.....
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:13 AM   #24
monicadd
Registered Users

My Mood:

i wasnt always sick. we moved in a house that unknowingly was infested badly with mold. it consumed my lungs so bad that i went unconscious alone with my 2 children at the time. my dd had to call 911. my lungs had so much mold in it they thought i was gonna die. it was bad. i was in the hospital quarinitned for almost a month. they are not sure my lungs will ever be the same. they are very week and least little thing set me off. thats why im on steriods so much. ive been on it so much i now have whats called Cushings disease, its when your body cant produce adrenaline. my adrenal gland doesnt work on it own to produce the steriods in my body that are suppose to be made. in result it gives me a moon shaped face and whats called a buffalo hump on your neck. a large fliud filled muscle. i sounds like a disgusting animal. and frankly its how i feel. i know my dh looks at me and sees not the person he feel in love with. but he has been so supportive and he tells me everyday how beautiful i am, tho i never see it.

enough of my sad pitiful story, i dont want friends cause they feel sorry for me. i want friends cause im me.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:13 AM   #25
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck2boys1girl View Post
So you probably spend my house payment on meds every month

I hate prednisone...that stuff is crap. It makes my son an animal.....
I had the same two thoughts, $$$ and ugh prednisone! My FIL was on prednisone for a long time and it really screwed him up.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:16 AM   #26
monicadd
Registered Users

My Mood:

Sadly enough prednisone is doing more damage to my body than good. but there is nothing else to do. So i deal. And yes, that is why i now do not have a house anymore and live with my mother.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:17 AM   #27
RebeccaMomof3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

wow, it does sound really severe. I hope you get help from the dr. today; asthma scares me
Old 02-21-2009, 08:17 AM   #28
monicadd
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh no you ladies think im screwed up
Old 02-21-2009, 08:19 AM   #29
RebeccaMomof3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
i wasnt always sick. we moved in a house that unknowingly was infested badly with mold. it consumed my lungs so bad that i went unconscious alone with my 2 children at the time. my dd had to call 911. my lungs had so much mold in it they thought i was gonna die. it was bad. i was in the hospital quarinitned for almost a month. they are not sure my lungs will ever be the same. they are very week and least little thing set me off. thats why im on steriods so much. ive been on it so much i now have whats called Cushings disease, its when your body cant produce adrenaline. my adrenal gland doesnt work on it own to produce the steriods in my body that are suppose to be made. in result it gives me a moon shaped face and whats called a buffalo hump on your neck. a large fliud filled muscle. i sounds like a disgusting animal. and frankly its how i feel. i know my dh looks at me and sees not the person he feel in love with. but he has been so supportive and he tells me everyday how beautiful i am, tho i never see it.

enough of my sad pitiful story, i dont want friends cause they feel sorry for me. i want friends cause im me.
I am familiar with Cushings; no fun. We love you for you
Old 02-21-2009, 08:20 AM   #30
RebeccaMomof3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Oh no you ladies think im screwed up
if ya weren't a BIT "screwed up" like the rest of us we wouldn't let you in
just kidding We are just worried about you and don't think of you any differently!