Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2009, 08:05 PM   #201
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Is it Monday already?

ok, mamas. i am heading off to bed.

Di, I miss you! I hope the IT guys can fix your laptop tomorrow!

I just sold the last of my CV Bububebes i almost backed out and told her i wanted to keep it... but DH came home from his business trip a little worried about $ and I did not tell him about the Sbish splurge from last week i hope it does not make a huge dent in our monthly budget, but just in case, i thought i should float some pp and then if he asks about it, i can tell him to transfer the $ back into checking Sounds like a plan, right? OK See you all tomorrow. maybe relists then?

Advertisement

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:10 PM   #202
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sara - Good night. If he doesn't notice, then you will have some pp for a UF.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:12 PM   #203
Jordan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmykeikis View Post
Jordan - That is so neat! The only thing I kind of don't like is the big drawstring part of the main bag. I see why it is there though. How much would a custom cost?
Idk yet. I need to make one first to see how long it will take and fabric and all that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmykeikis View Post
Sara - Good night. If he doesn't notice, then you will have some pp for a UF.
Good thinking Meg!
Old 02-16-2009, 08:44 PM   #204
amyrenee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If any of you are still up..... why do ppl put GMs FSOT for $50 bucks when they are only worth $30 something
Old 02-16-2009, 08:45 PM   #205
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, wow...I don't think there's any way I can totally catch up on what I've missed. I have read each and every post, but I know my limitations on catching up. Plus, in case you're not tired of my stupid computer woes, the desktop has its' own issues & I've been kicked off and error messaged about 20 times in the past 20 minutes.
I am taking these computer issues as a sign that I need to go to bed early tonight.

Jordan--I was going to say the same thing as Jenn...try offering the pieces of that knitting set separately as well as an entire set. I know that there is no way I could afford a whole set, but someone could. And, some people have a bag that works for them, but would love a needle roll or notion bag..or both. I have a needle roll, but I was just thinking last night that I could use a bigger notion bag.
I'm so excited to see what all is stocking at TUWS! There are some great guests, that's for sure.
However, my PP is going to be happy, but I'm not so much. The earliest I get home from yoga is 9:35, and that's where I'll be Wed.

April--hopefully the eye thing turns out to be nothing major. I will be thinking of J when she has her appt next month.

Hannah--I've been thinking of Ben as well. Thanks for the update.

Megan---You had me with quite a few of your posts. You are a funny girl. Especially your post in response to Esther's post. (referenced below)
Congrats on renting your house!!
Oh, and Blake in a walker already...uh-oh.

Esther--your comment to Megan about the renter trying to pick her up was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

Amy--ITA--we would have such a fun playdate if all of us met and our kiddos got to hang out for the day.

I know there is a new mommy, but I got so lost in the posts that I can't remember her name.
If you're reading this mama, and welcome!! You've come to the right place to score a few BSRBs for your DS. SS about his allergies, but glad that you finally found a solution!

Sara---I missed the board today. Not having my laptop is the pits. I wish you lived closer, too. I need tech support right next door.
I loved your post with all of the acronyms. My DH has zero idea what we talk about on here, and he could care less. He still can't remember what LOL means when someone sends him a text or email with that acronym. (I'm dead serious.)
Hopefully the laptop is back in order tomorrow night.

Silke-Your soakers a so cute!! Nice work!!

Heather--Your knitting is beautiful. If you decide that the choco or bananafish shorties aren't going to work out....you can let me know. Did you knit them for Gabi or for another lucky baby?
I love your new avi. She is a beautiful little girl.

I don't know if I can remember anything else. I'm surprised I remembered this much after how my memory has been operating today. In addition to my stove incident, I left my water bottle and cell phone at home when I went to yoga. I got everything together and put them down to get my coat on and walked right out the door without them.

Anyway...night ladies and I'll check in at some point tomorrow. I'll probably have to lurk until naptime.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:55 PM   #206
Jordan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Amy- Some gm's were really hard to get and some people actually used to pay in the hundreds for them. I think it's crazy though.

Di- Hope you get your computer fixed. What a pita. And yes, I'll for sure do seperate pieces on the knitting sets. I'm looking at 5 yards of fabric total for the tote, drawstring, and needle roll and that is alot in just materials. And I'm seriously excited about TUWS too! I've seen individual collab pics but not the whole sets.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:56 PM   #207
luv2luvzaya
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

whos up?!

ds is sleeping & dh works late tonight
Old 02-16-2009, 11:03 PM   #208
idefix
Registered Users

My Mood:

Me and I should be in bed. Fynn would just not go to bed, and I still need to make some school lunches and take care of the rest of the laundry.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:05 PM   #209
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post

Heather--Your knitting is beautiful. If you decide that the choco or bananafish shorties aren't going to work out....you can let me know. Did you knit them for Gabi or for another lucky baby?
I love your new avi. She is a beautiful little girl.
oh thanks! i knit them for a swap on HC actually! i havent knit for Gabi in forever i am starting up shorties for someone else this week an then the whole month of march is just for my daughter well..unless some awesome trade comes along teehee. i want to get going on marisol tops!