Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
Esthersmommy's Avatar
Esthersmommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 1,876
My Mood:
Need some input mama's....

My 6 month old was crawling around while I was cleaning, and within a short time managed to get a hold of a washable marker and chew on the ink end.

Do I need to call poison control/ take her to ER? Or is this not a concern?

Advertisement

__________________
Rosie, English born and bred, Wife to Josh, Mama to her all American daughters, the delightful little lady Esther Rose (April 06) , Sweet cuddly monkey Rachel (August 08) and sweet little Joel Athanasius (Nov 2010)
Esthersmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:19 PM   #2
iris0110's Avatar
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: N TX
Posts: 15,022
My Mood:
Re: Need some input mama's....

What brand is it? Most washable markers (maybe all, I'm not sure of the laws) are non-toxic. They are designed for children and it is assumed that they will wind up on skin and possibly ingested. I don't think you need to worry about poison control.
__________________
ShannonInk'd, Atheist, Liberal, Part Time Large Equipment Mechanic, HS-ing, Mum to ASD Ninja Kearnan (8-4-01) & Derby Boy Tharen (12-1-05)
Always remembering Arawyn Born Silently (12-21-03)
Crocheted longies/shorties, toys and more see samples Arawyn's Garden Crochet
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.