Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
peaches330
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Days that make me want to rip my hair out!

I have just had a really bad day today. On Saturday I received a big packet from Child Support Services and was a bit confused as to why I was getting it . My DH is the father of both of our kids and we are married. So I call today and spend forever on hold to talk to them. They tell me that I'm receiving this because my DH and I were not married BEFORE dd was conceived (we got married when I was like 4 1/2 - 5 months pregnant with DD). So I explain my situation and they tell that I have to fill out the packet anyways and that my case will be dismissed. Great.... I get to fill out this enormous packet just to have them dismiss it. So I spend like an hour filling this stuff out. My dog has been peeing all over the house today for some reason. I take her outside for a while just to make sure she doesn't do it again. I come inside and here comes DS butt naked. I look for his diaper and there is poop EVERYWHERE. He pooped and took it off himself and decided to spread the love all over the house. So I get to clean it all up and disinfect. Finally I think I'm going to be able to relax, the kids are playing, so I decide to come get on the computer for a little while. So I sit down at my desk and what do I find? DD decided to color on the ridiculous paperwork I just spent an hour filling out!