Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 05:31 AM   #11
Tamatha278's Avatar
Tamatha278
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central IL
Posts: 5,408
My Mood:
Re: FTLOC: Tuesday!

Morning Rachel! Glad you made it home safely and had a good visit with your Grandma.

Advertisement

__________________
Tammy, Momma to Trey (6/15/05) and Aurora Jean (born 6/9/09), wife to Mike, my love.
and
WAHM, creator of Covering You Well, window coverings made especially for you!
Tamatha278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:33 AM   #12
Tamatha278's Avatar
Tamatha278
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central IL
Posts: 5,408
My Mood:
Re: FTLOC: Tuesday!

Brandie, our cat makes really loud, strange yowling sounds at night, too. I don't hear it once I take out my hearing aids, but both Mike and Trey do and it drives them crazy. Luckily T is old enough that if something wakes him up, he can usually get himself back to sleep.
__________________
Tammy, Momma to Trey (6/15/05) and Aurora Jean (born 6/9/09), wife to Mike, my love.
and
WAHM, creator of Covering You Well, window coverings made especially for you!
Tamatha278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:34 AM   #13
Tamatha278's Avatar
Tamatha278
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central IL
Posts: 5,408
My Mood:
Re: FTLOC: Tuesday!

Em--ok, are you Em or are you Erin? LOL anyway, good luck with your gusset. Once I get done with my sweater, you should be an expert at gussets and be able to talk me through it!
__________________
Tammy, Momma to Trey (6/15/05) and Aurora Jean (born 6/9/09), wife to Mike, my love.
and
WAHM, creator of Covering You Well, window coverings made especially for you!
Tamatha278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:34 AM   #14
army mommy of 4's Avatar
army mommy of 4
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Clarksville, TN
Posts: 26,623
My Mood:
Re: FTLOC: Tuesday!

Cloth on a trip was interesting. Finding a way to clean off pooey dipes without my usual methods available. Thanks Tammy. Sorry I didnt text you. Getting all 5 of us packed up and on the rd in three hours, and my nervous breakdown thinking about driving all that way with four small kids...very hectic. Did you get my YIMs from my phone though?
__________________
Rachel, wife of
Momma to Z 4/02, M 9/03, J 5/05, & A 12/07

Last edited by army mommy of 4; 02-24-2009 at 05:35 AM. Reason: oops
army mommy of 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:36 AM   #15
Tamatha278's Avatar
Tamatha278
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central IL
Posts: 5,408
My Mood:
Re: FTLOC: Tuesday!

Long night last night here. As much as I love ice cream, I think I'm gonna hafta throw it away so I won't be tempted to eat any more of it. I had to sleep on the couch because my stomach was so upset. I would have had bad reflux last night if I'd laid down, so I slept sitting up. And this sinus crap is starting to let go, but still isn't great. So between my head and my belly and my lack of sleep, I feel like crap today.
__________________
Tammy, Momma to Trey (6/15/05) and Aurora Jean (born 6/9/09), wife to Mike, my love.
and
WAHM, creator of Covering You Well, window coverings made especially for you!
Tamatha278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:37 AM   #16
Tamatha278's Avatar
Tamatha278
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central IL
Posts: 5,408
My Mood:
Re: FTLOC: Tuesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by army mommy of 4 View Post
Cloth on a trip was interesting. Finding a way to clean off pooey dipes without my usual methods available. Thanks Tammy. Sorry I didnt text you. Getting all 5 of us packed up and on the rd in three hours, and my nervous breakdown thinking about driving all that way with four small kids...very hectic. Did you get my YIMs from my phone though?
No problem, hon. I did get your YIMs and I passed along messages to the girls here, though I'm not sure everyone saw them. I'm just glad you're safe and sound back at home. If we want to see any of our families, we have to travel, as well. Its great to get to see everyone, but there really is no place like home.
__________________
Tammy, Momma to Trey (6/15/05) and Aurora Jean (born 6/9/09), wife to Mike, my love.
and
WAHM, creator of Covering You Well, window coverings made especially for you!
Tamatha278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:38 AM   #17
Kristen82's Avatar
Kristen82
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 8,207
My Mood:
Re: FTLOC: Tuesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by army mommy of 4 View Post
Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamatha278 View Post
Morning all.
Morning Tammy! Lookie! They are really big though so they'd probably fit your oldest not the baby.
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=654514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamatha278 View Post
Brandie, our cat makes really loud, strange yowling sounds at night, too. I don't hear it once I take out my hearing aids, but both Mike and Trey do and it drives them crazy. Luckily T is old enough that if something wakes him up, he can usually get himself back to sleep.
Ugh the cat we are watching does this...drives me NUTS!!!! I cant wait for the weather to warm up so we can ship him off to Hawaii lol.
__________________
Kris to Jesse since 6/17/00
SAHM to Douglas (9/21/01) Rebekah(12/9/02) and Logan (4/17/07)


Kristen82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:40 AM   #18
Kristen82's Avatar
Kristen82
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 8,207
My Mood:
Re: FTLOC: Tuesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamatha278 View Post
Long night last night here. As much as I love ice cream, I think I'm gonna hafta throw it away so I won't be tempted to eat any more of it. I had to sleep on the couch because my stomach was so upset. I would have had bad reflux last night if I'd laid down, so I slept sitting up. And this sinus crap is starting to let go, but still isn't great. So between my head and my belly and my lack of sleep, I feel like crap today.
I had to give up Pizza when I was pregnant with Logan. The heartburn it gave me was horrid and I just couldn't take it anymore. So no matter how badly I craved it I just couldn't eat it lol.
__________________
Kris to Jesse since 6/17/00
SAHM to Douglas (9/21/01) Rebekah(12/9/02) and Logan (4/17/07)


Kristen82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:41 AM   #19
3LittleC's's Avatar
3LittleC's
Mommy of 3 under 3!
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,787
My Mood:
Re: FTLOC: Tuesday!

__________________
Jen - Mommy to 3


3LittleC's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:41 AM   #20
Tamatha278's Avatar
Tamatha278
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central IL
Posts: 5,408
My Mood:
Re: FTLOC: Tuesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen82 View Post
Rachel

Morning Tammy! Lookie! They are really big though so they'd probably fit your oldest not the baby.
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=654514

Ugh the cat we are watching does this...drives me NUTS!!!! I cant wait for the weather to warm up so we can ship him off to Hawaii lol.
Those are great, but yeah... just a wee bit large for what we'd need around here. I don't think they'd even fit my oldest. He's in 4T's and will need 5T's by fall. Darn string bean!
__________________
Tammy, Momma to Trey (6/15/05) and Aurora Jean (born 6/9/09), wife to Mike, my love.
and
WAHM, creator of Covering You Well, window coverings made especially for you!
Tamatha278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.