Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-24-2009, 08:30 PM   #271
mommy2roo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Typical Tuesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyrenee View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymom View Post
just a quick hello to my fellow BRSB lovers. :wave2:

so cute!

Advertisement

Old 02-24-2009, 08:34 PM   #272
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok mamas I gotta get to bed. I have a *killer* headache that just wont quit ...hopefully it mellows out soon so I can sleep!
Old 02-24-2009, 08:44 PM   #273
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjanuary View Post
ok here is my poopy action shot b/c no one is home to take pics for me.

and i still didnt get a chance to try a backcarry yet! stinking ryder is like all day long! so i gave roan a bath and he's soundly sleeping in his glider. i put ryder in a time out and the boy tore up his room! Then passed out. he needs a good spank to that fluffy bum of his.
AWWW So cute! I that beco design
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
I love when DS says creepy things.

I was in the kitchen taking care of a few things and DS says "Hi Uncle Joe" I asked "uncle joe? You haven't got an uncle Joe" He says "Uncle Joe died. How is he?"

Uhhh....creepy much?
VERY CREEPY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassB View Post
Thanks. I am still working on a few more designs and then I'll be screenprinting them. If anyone has any ideas of what they'd like to see...CDing or not, I'm open to anything!

Yea, what she said ^^ that would be your best bet if you wanted it still!
Okay I recommend, "Momma/Mommy's Leavin' Weanin' up to me!" Cause that is PERFECT for a 2 year old when your family is giving you crap about still nursing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjanuary View Post
i actualy didn't do anything special. i just knitted it up and there was absolutely no pooling! which makes me looove lamar's work soo much.

http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=67035&vid=1253

i was going back and forth on buying this for the past few mins. but i have a lot of wool coming my way, so i must not ;X

And Di..when did u post pics of "the uglies" i dont remember seeing them.

PS. Ryder finally woke up from his nap wanting me, so i threw on the beco and it was super easy to get him in the front carry and from there it was a cinch to get into the back carry. anyone who has problems with getting your LO into a back carry by yourself must RUN your little fingers to your nearest FSOT or webstore and hit BUY NOW.

and yes di..you NEED this for your FL trip
IF YOU DONT HAVE A BECO... YOU NEED ONE!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmykeikis View Post
So what makes the Beco easier to put on the back than the Ergo?
I think someone already answered this, but it has a special peice of fabric between you and baby/ toddler that allows you to switch from front to back carry without having to take baby out of carrier! Makes life SO much easier!
Quote:
Tana! Your carrier and longies are beautiful!!!!!

Quick rant: 1. Step dad came home and woke up Eva with his loudness. We've been living with my parents for almost 2 years! You'd think he'd know how to be quiet during nap time. So that interrupted my sewing ...
2. exDH was supposed to be here 45 minutes ago! He's not answering his phone . Also, I got the bill for my divorce. It was around $4,200!!!!!!! We had the easiest divorce too. He didn't even contest. I don't know how it cost that much. The crazy thing is exDH used up our $8,000 savings account in 2 months (you could only guess what he did with that $$$). Well he's supposed to pay me back in two years. YEA! It's not like that's happening. He really deserves to pay for this divorce. It was based on mental cruelty, I went and got a divorce by myself, he never gives me money.... he could at least be decent and pay for this!

.... ok that wasn't a quick rant ahhaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassB View Post
Do you just soak the wetzone or do some people lanolize the entire pants?
When I am taking my time, I JUST do the wetzone... When I am in a hurry I lanolize in the washer and end up doing the whole thing! Exept soakers, which I do the whole thing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelG View Post
I only have a minute, and I'm headed out for a bit. I just wanted to give you all an update, since you all have been so supportive and sweet. I got the call from the RE's office today, and the bloodwork came back negative. The IVF did not work. That was the last of our embryos, and we had already decided it would be the last IVF we do regardless. So...I am just trying to wrap my brain around all of it, and deal. I know I am so blessed to have the two kids that I have. They both such miracles. Any way, I just wanted to let you all know the results for any who were wondering.

Sorry I don't have time to catch up on all the posts right now. Hope you all have a good evening!
:hug: So sorry it didnt work out, Lots of prayers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by i&a's mama View Post
My assistant at work is going to see NKOTB...for the second time! She's 22. She didn't even get it when I started singing "oh oh oh oooohh" to her when she told me. Who would have thought they'd make a comeback??
Okay Seriously... I SO didn't get what NKOTB was and stared at that for like 2 minutes trying to figure it out... DUH!!!!!!! My age TOTALLY shows lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by starla79 View Post
Ugh, this cold just keeps getting worse... i woke up with a scratchy throat yesterday and i just broke out the neti pot to try to clear my head. I got a ton of junk out but there's plenty more where it came from, apparently.

I have a little boy who thinks that 10 minutes snoozing on the boob is enough to keep him from needing to go to bed. Any takers? He's pretty cute, just has weird ideas about bedtime sometimes.

[QUOTE=mrsdi;6429666]Back from the store. Fun times. I did pick up the sippy cups that Chasity had recommended, though. I hope C finds that she would like to drink from a cup now that she has these beautiful & fun looking new ones.
QUOTE]
Ooooh I hope C likes her new sippys! We love them here!
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymom View Post
just a quick hello to my fellow BRSB lovers. :wave2:

AWWW He is ADORABLE!!!! I like his BSRB too, I have that same print OTW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
Ok mamas I gotta get to bed. I have a *killer* headache that just wont quit ...hopefully it mellows out soon so I can sleep!
Sorry about your headache! Big hug!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:55 PM   #274
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I SO wish Joyce was stocking tomorrow lol! I have pp and I wanna SPEND it lol! I guess I can wait one more day, but GEESH!
Old 02-24-2009, 09:03 PM   #275
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hope you had a nice dinner, Chasity!
I can't wait for C to try her new sippy cup tomorrow. I'm sure she will just want to play with it, but I can hope that maybe she'll drink something from it.

DH came home from work today all stressed out about money, so I don't foresee a beco in my future.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:17 PM   #276
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ummm. yeah i know i went to bed hours ago but i was actually cleaning and now i popped back for a second and i have to tell you Di, that X took a little bit of formula from a sippy. My dad sent us these cheap-o sippy cups with his fav sports team on them, and i thought i would never use them in a million years... but tonight i tried one (without the valve, so it just poured out through the sippy part) and he drank some of it!! The rest of it ended up on his shirt but i am happy that an ounce or two went in! So, if chasity's sippy does not work for you, try that

Mary! I was wondering about you!! What a cute little BSRB baby you have there! Someone was asking for NB pics in BSRBs, so i hope you don't mind, i am going to link them back to the thread here to see Andrew I hope you are doing well! come back and chat soon.

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:18 PM   #277
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Hope you had a nice dinner, Chasity!
I can't wait for C to try her new sippy cup tomorrow. I'm sure she will just want to play with it, but I can hope that maybe she'll drink something from it.

DH came home from work today all stressed out about money, so I don't foresee a beco in my future.
I had a wonderful dinner, PIZZA, our favorite! Sorry about a stressed out hubby!
Old 02-24-2009, 09:19 PM   #278
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Di, ss about DH coming home about $. My Dh did that to me last week, but he's over it now

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:23 PM   #279
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
Ummm. yeah i know i went to bed hours ago but i was actually cleaning and now i popped back for a second and i have to tell you Di, that X took a little bit of formula from a sippy. My dad sent us these cheap-o sippy cups with his fav sports team on them, and i thought i would never use them in a million years... but tonight i tried one (without the valve, so it just poured out through the sippy part) and he drank some of it!! The rest of it ended up on his shirt but i am happy that an ounce or two went in! So, if chasity's sippy does not work for you, try that

Mary! I was wondering about you!! What a cute little BSRB baby you have there! Someone was asking for NB pics in BSRBs, so i hope you don't mind, i am going to link them back to the thread here to see Andrew I hope you are doing well! come back and chat soon.
about cleaning late-night. I do the same thing sometimes.

X!!! I was actually thinking of taking the valve out of her Playtex cup today, but she really has little interest in the cup to begin with. I put it on her highchair at every meal (um, since she was 6 months old) and she may take sips of water 1 out of 10 times. But....I did find a cup with a straw that my friend had bought for her at Starbuck's when she was first born. I took it out today, and she LOVED playing with it and carrying it all over the house. So, perhaps- maybe- fingers crossed, she will take a cup afterall. I'm going to try the no-valve trick tomorrow. Thanks for popping back in to share!! I guess I'm being too hard on myself. Most of the things I read say that most kids are proficient with the sippy at around 12 months. So, I shouldn't be worried, I guess.

Chasity-- for pizza!!!

Ok, mamas...I should go to bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2Mimi07 View Post
I had a wonderful dinner, PIZZA, our favorite! Sorry about a stressed out hubby!

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:25 PM   #280
mommy2roo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Di, to dad about dh.... mine thimks we are poor all the time. so I gotta keep finding stuff to sell to fund my pp

well ladies miss Karmen and I are off to bed!