Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-17-2007, 01:09 PM   #1
tonnabelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Babywearing

Hi Mama's. I have some questions for you babywearers out there. I bought a NoJo sling a few months ago, but don't know if I like it. Heck, I'm not even sure I'm wearing it correctly. The pictures match what I'm doing, but I feel like DS is gonna fall out of it. It also is not all that comfortable for me.
I'm wondering if anyone else felt this way about the NoJo. If so, what did you do? Keep practicing? Move to a different type of sling? If so, which one? I'm afraid my size (18-22, depending on brand) might be affecting the fit. Any advice is welcome, as I REALLY want to wear my baby more.

Advertisement

Old 01-17-2007, 01:14 PM   #2
Prettylocks
Registered Users
seller

Re: Babywearing

Does your sling have a size? I know my OTSBH sling (very similar to nojo) barely fits me. It is a medium and I am a size 14. So you probably need a large. I love RS. I see them up pretty cheap in FSOT all the time. GL .
Old 01-17-2007, 02:13 PM   #3
lombardowa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Babywearing

I tried the NoJo and liked it okay, then I got a ring sling and I couldn't believe the difference. The ring sling was soooo much more comfortable and my ds was so much more comfortable, so I would agree with previous poster and say try a ring sling