Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-26-2009, 10:21 PM   #251
monicadd
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: It's Thursday Somewhere! RAOK B2B Thursday

Such is life tho, i try to remember the most important thing is that i AM here. and all i can give him is better than nothing.

Advertisement

Devoted and Gorgeous DH CJ
monicadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:23 PM   #252
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

very true! We can only give our best!
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:30 PM   #253
monicadd
Registered Users

My Mood:

I love my babies and would do everything i could do make them happy. and he is snuggly, he loves to read and watch our looney tunes together. God blessed me with a easy baby cause he knew i was sick and sacrificed so much to have him.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:41 PM   #254
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

That's sweet that he's snuggly - my boy is anti-snuggles. I have to pin him down if I want a hug, lol. My girl is sometimes snuggly - she at least gives huggies and kissies. The only time my boy will give a kiss is if I'm holding ice cream - he asks for a bite, and I say "give me a kissie on the lips first!!!" hehe I'm so not above bribery!
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:44 PM   #255
monicadd
Registered Users

My Mood:

funny both my boys are super snuggly. my dd not so much. she is getting to that to cool for mama snuggles stage. ugh gotta love 9yr olds
Old 02-26-2009, 11:47 PM   #256
maman08
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisathena View Post
I am still here, till greys come on then i will be outy for a bit.

I love the smileys on here. . sometimes when something happens i see that smiley in my head thru ought the day. . or the this one or this and so many others!
I do that too! There have been so many times when I'm writing an e-mail to someone and wishing I could insert the smilie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamazluv View Post
FUNNY STORY... while dd was giving them a bath, E was already out, and she was just getting A out and A took a major poo in the tub. she then picked it up, slightly squished it and flung it as 13yo.
K started screaming like someone was dying, then A started going crazy. i ran in expecting to find blood or something.....

i was completely
the only time i laughed today...

so now i will go and try to mellow out.

oh yeah,i am almost finished w a crocheted skirtie that i made up myself. i will post pics tomorrow. i will probably finish tonight.

gnite ladies.
at the bath/poo story. And for the crocheted skirtie, I'd love to see pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof4girls View Post
Hi all,
Late check in for me today.

Been stressed. My mom went in for a heart catheter yesterday and they couldnt remove the blockage, so she had to have open heart surgery today, triple bypass.
My mom has been in bad bad health for many many many yrs (well from the time I was 2 and Im about to be 35). Osteoperosis, osteoarthritis, rhumatoid arth, congestive heart failure, now a lower leg bone in 1 leg is dead..thats just to name a few. So worried all of us that her health is so bad to start with.
Im very stressed because my parents are in FL and Im stuck her in TX. 1 of my sis's is in FL and has been there today.

Se is ot of surgery and though they thought they would have to take back in due to a leak, they think she is ok now and wont have to go back in surgery.

MY bp has been up since I found out she was to have the surgery. I couldnt have felt worse today if I was actually sick. Oh the stress.

Anyway, WOTB: light green meos, savanah print meaf
WOMB: shorts
Oh no! to you and your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahG77 View Post
That's sweet that he's snuggly - my boy is anti-snuggles. I have to pin him down if I want a hug, lol. My girl is sometimes snuggly - she at least gives huggies and kissies. The only time my boy will give a kiss is if I'm holding ice cream - he asks for a bite, and I say "give me a kissie on the lips first!!!" hehe I'm so not above bribery!
I'm sure I'll be all about the bribery when DS gets old enough to resist me giving him kisses and hugs. Right now he's little enough that I can just squeeze him anyway, even when he's trying to push away and get down to go play.

maman08 is offline   Reply With Quote