Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-03-2007, 04:20 PM   #61
allye
Technicial girl extraordinaire
seller

My Mood:
Re: Alternative to Baby legs with free shipping and coupon code!

you know to be honest, the last batch of babylegs I recieved, were all much thinner than the ones I bought from FSOT .... so they aren't making them as thick as they used to be :P

Advertisement

Allye:: Mama to 5 ::
allye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 04:32 PM   #62
grace134
Registered Users
seller

What is the conversion from australian to US dollars?
grace134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 04:57 PM   #63
Tasha
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by allye View Post
you know to be honest, the last batch of babylegs I recieved, were all much thinner than the ones I bought from FSOT .... so they aren't making them as thick as they used to be :P
ITA, plus my BL unraveled after the second time DD wore them. I'm interested to try these out.
Tasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 07:35 PM   #64
valentinesdaymummy
Registered Users
seller

Talking Re: Alternative to Baby legs with free shipping and coupon code!

We just recieved ours this week, (finally picked up the mail today )
DS LOVES his red and yellow striped ones and the blue/teal boy band ones I got for my older DD are also a hit...
I have been using my babylegs (comfort cuff) on the baby for just over a week now, machine washed and hung to dry twice, and her thighs are just TOO big, the babylegs keep rolling down, and when they don't roll they are leaving big red marks. I put the huggalugs on her a few hours ago and so far they are staying just fine and NO RED MARKS I think I'll be ordering more huggalugs for my little fat bug as opposed to babylegs...the longer babylegs fit my older dd just fine but she's already got them all pilled somehow.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:11 AM   #65
WinterMomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

Has anyone with a thin-legged baby tried these? After all the raves about them being great for chunky legs, it occurred to me that they might be too loose and fall down on Dd.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:51 PM   #66
monsherri
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummymummyest View Post
Looks that way doesnt it...
Wow! Tough crowd.

Isn't there some rule about a bunch of people ganging up on one person? I have just as much right to post about my experiences as anybody else!

I had a bad experience with Hugalugs, I don't like them. I'm a fan of BabyLegs, and branching out and trying the copies just cemented my feeling. Period, and I know I'm not alone. I came on and shared something and now I'm feeling like I'm being bashed for it.

Isn't sharing experiences and opinions about products and life and all that the whole point of being on a message board?

My original post about Hugalugs got sent to the company. I then recieved a personal email from the company, it was the same person who posted the above comment. They wanted picture proof so here it is:

They offered me replacements, which is very kind, but since I got them as a gift, I think I'll just stick with my BabyLegs.
monsherri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 03:28 PM   #67
mom2kailinconnor
'Cuz inside out is wiggity wiggity wiggity whack!
seller

My Mood:

You have every right to post your thoughts, just as we have every right to post ours. Just seemed like quite a coincidence that your first posts were bashing Huggalugs.

Also, and this is JMO, but if these fell apart in the wash, why is that first pair still wrapped in the package??
mom2kailinconnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:55 PM   #68
monsherri
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2kailinconnor View Post
You have every right to post your thoughts, just as we have every right to post ours. Just seemed like quite a coincidence that your first posts were bashing Huggalugs.

Also, and this is JMO, but if these fell apart in the wash, why is that first pair still wrapped in the package??

Addressing this one last time...

As I said originally, they fell apart in the wash, The ONE pair I washed. Since the pink pair fell apart, I checked the blue pair and that is how they were. Could have been a bad batch, I don't know. They're still in the package, do you want them?

Anyways, I feel complete with this... Can't we all just Hugalug and get along?
monsherri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:01 PM   #69
mom2kailinconnor
'Cuz inside out is wiggity wiggity wiggity whack!
seller

My Mood:

We are just going to have to agree to disagree.
mom2kailinconnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:26 PM   #70
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

How goofy is this?? Come on girls. Can we not have one single thread without drama?

It seems to me that the mama had a bad experiance with something and didn't want to see others go through the same thing. She was trying to be HELPFUL. And then a few people jump all over her. Could we be a little more childish? Plus, since when is it against the rules to dislike a product and voice your opinion on it? I honestly don't see any "bashing" at all. Just a mama stating the facts on her experiance with her pair of HLs.

For the record, I would like to try Huggalugs myself. I had a pair of BLs unravel on me. I have other pairs that have done well. But I'm always up for trying new things.