Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-25-2007, 12:29 AM   #41
moonphishers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Vaccine side-effects?

Re: Mercury in vaxes.

There is thimerisol is some vaxes still.

Here
is one FDA site with info -

here is a quote from that page:

Quote:
However, depending on the vaccine formulations used and the weight of the infant, some infants could have been exposed to cumulative levels of mercury during the first six months of life that exceeded EPA recommended guidelines for safe intake of methylmercury. As a precautionary measure, the Public Health Service (including FDA, National Institutes of Health [NIH], Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC] and Health Resources and Services Administration [HRSA]) and the American Academy of Pediatrics issued a Joint Statement, urging vaccine manufacturers to reduce or eliminate thimerosal in vaccines as soon as possible. The U.S. Public Health Service agencies have collaborated with various investigators to initiate further studies to better understand any possible health effects from exposure to thimerosal in vaccines.

Here's
one page that lists some other ingredients...

I cantfind my page that lists the vax w/ thimer.

ETA - here. this goes right to it .

Advertisement

Last edited by moonphishers; 01-25-2007 at 12:38 AM.
moonphishers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:44 AM   #42
kezoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by allye View Post
Oh I completely hear that.
I am just shocked at what I am hearing about the vaccines. I wish I would have known all of these things sooner.
And yes, if I ever want my DD in my 4 yr old DD's daycare, I will have to at some point have her vaccinated. They will not allow a child to attend unless they are up to date with their shots... *sigh*

Thank you for this information Hayley, I am off for sure to read this!
If you present the waiver (that is legally allowed in your province), then your child should be allowed to be admitted. They may *say* your child has to be up to date, but in actuality, they cannot MAKE you inject your child w/ toxins to attend a daycare. Do your research & know your rights! Nobody can make you POISON your child! Good luck w/the waivers! When we do our kids' daycare paperwork each year, in the section where we are supposed to list the vaccination history, I write "see attached waiver" and then include the waiver and we have never even been questioned.
kezoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 08:43 AM   #43
Dearonebaby
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ok, first I have to correct the first comment - there is no vaccine for scarlet fever. Scarlet fever is a complication of a strep infection. There has never been a scarlet fever vaccine in widespread use.

Thank you for the info.. now that you went over the Heps it was C that is scary.. my mom had it and so did my uncle and both were out and down for 3 months. My intentions of the scarlet fever comment was not AT ALL to say that I thought there was a vac for it...lol...lol... it was simple to show that older diseases such as Polio and others have a way of coming back into circulation long after we think they are completely gone! I am sorry for the misunderstanding. As far as Polio, my dad had and has the ressiduals of Polio and though it may very well be an irrational fear... I am afraid of it coming back into circulation once again, even though it is not a killer, it did make most of his child hood and all of his life challenging and uncomfortable because of its long lasting effects. THank you for the facts though.. they do help settle my mind a little. I guess what we are all saying is that Vacs for the most part are pretty useless especially when weighed with the side effects that the kidos experience.
Dearonebaby is offline   Reply With Quote