Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-27-2006, 10:42 PM   #21
mama23boys
Banned
seller

Re: Co-sleeping mamas - look here!!

you ladies are good for a late night laugh! umm for us ds isnt FULLY co-sleeping he starts in the bassient and then he wakes up between 2 adn 4 hes in bed so we havent had to be inventive YET!

now the other day dh was taking a nap and i went in bc the baby was trying to nap and i couldnt get him dwn so i laid in bed also WELL----baby fell asleep and the other 3 WERE outside palying----well needless to say its a little hard to talk to a 7yrold

Advertisement

mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 12:17 AM   #22
1bigfamily
Registered Users
seller

What is sex? I think I forgot since the twins were born. Whole I was pregnant with them and before we found out it was twins, it was better then it ever had been but once we found out it was twins that was it for 9 months until they were about 2 months old. I think it has only been 4 times since then even. We did try once when I was preggo but I was so huge and it was so awkard we couldn't stop laughing so we gave up!
Old 05-28-2006, 06:56 AM   #23
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

The shower! The bathroom counter, our sons room (unused full size bed), occasionally the living room. Just about wherever whenever we can, which is not all that much! My DH used to try in bed w/ the kids, but inevitably the baby would half wake up and want to nurse and I was not interested in being 'used' from both sides at the same time. Yuck! He just could not understand how bfing immediately squashed passion for me. Duh!

I definately don't have the drive I used to, BUT my DH is in such a better mood when we do. It's well worth it for me to make the time!!

OT: My 2yo and I learned the sign for 'grouchy'. Daddy didn't think that was funny!

Shanna
Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 08:54 AM   #24
alisonsage
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Our bathroom sees quite alot of action too!

I think co-sleeping has actually been good for our sex life because it has forced us to be quite a bit more creative. We were in an always in the bedroom before going to sleep kind of rut- but now the whole house is game (when we actually get a chance to do it.)

SAGE WOOLIES-Custom crocheted shorties and capris GALLERY
alisonsage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 09:17 AM   #25
woolfulcomforts
Registered Users

My Mood:

extra room , sauna, shower room, kitchen, living room,..... just anywhere the boys are not..

easy peasy really..
woolfulcomforts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 10:04 AM   #26
tng_mama
Registered Users

Our living room floor sees a lot of action these days..cuz when I try to put dd in her crib she wakes up as soon as I step foot into her room. And as for just pushing her over...well that used to work, but she's such a light sleeper that I just can't do that. So most nights, I nurse her to sleep on the couch, get up and push the coffee table against the edge of the couch, then I go about my business (which isn't always sex.. sometimes I dust too..
Dh and I had this conversation last night about how much we miss having our bed to ourselves, but not enough to put her in her own room yet. But I tell ya......as soon as she is in her own bed.....
Old 05-28-2006, 11:38 AM   #27
punkmama3
Registered Users

Oh, how I miss Spontaneous sex.
We have a 7 yr old, 5 yr old, 15 mth old, and one on the way (6 wks to go!!!!) so sex usually is the farthest thing from my mind lately, lol. But when we do get a chance to have sex, it's usually late at night. SInce the older 2 have been sleeping in the livingroom most nights, it hasn't been too bad to be able to get some mommy and daddy playtime. But, there's also the problem of my brother living with us, and he stays up late, lol. Such a pickle we're in!!! Odf course, like I said, I would rather just sleep at this point. Especially since I won't be seeing much of that in 6 weeks, hahahaha.

Old DS feedback here: http://www.kikifoxito.com/ds/forum/i...p?topic=2838.0
punkmama3 is offline   Reply With Quote