Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-28-2006, 12:23 AM   #141
SheilaJoy
I grow people
seller

Re: SPREADING THE WORD ON LITTLE LAMBS - JEN BAD EXPERIENCES.

Hi Kalley! You gonna hang out over here too??

Advertisement

Old 05-28-2006, 06:26 AM   #142
Ontariomama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

When I bought my dipes (6) in September, I could have sworn that there was more than one WAHM making them..
Old 05-28-2006, 06:35 AM   #143
fifi's mom
Registered Users

My Mood:

wow...
Old 05-28-2006, 07:11 AM   #144
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkweight
Well, im not really suprised by the Little Lambs problems.
I have been in the cloth diapering world now for about 4 years. Little Lambs were actually the very first diaper we ever tried. I had a super heavy wetter and so they werent the best diaper for us. But they were completely different then thay are now. They were actually pretty nice diapers then, they were cute, good design, well m,ade, and they actuall fit really well. Now they are a little wonky and wierd so i was suprised to see what they are now.
Now i could be wrong on this but about a year aog i was told that the old business owner was selling and so it was bought by the current owner. Does anyone else remember this? I could be wrong though, but that would explain the last year of whats been going on and the drastic change in the design of the diaper.
As a WAHM i understand how demanding a diaper business can be. Its alot of work for one person. *BUT* you have to keep personal and fami9y life seperate from your business. People pay you for a product and services, not to be involved in your life and problems. I know that ive had to shut down for a day or a week or longer to get my family and myself back to normalcy after lifes events that we all know can heppen. I know they may be very dependant on the income, we all are but theres time when you just have to turn off the computer shut the doors on the store and take a breather. Then when youve got your head back on straight open back up and move on.
Lastly, again, coming from a business owners perspective i dont understnad why she doesnt stop selling for a week or longer and build an instock and turn off the customs for a bit. Then that way, shes only selling what she already has, shipping time can be cut down and she can still make money but still be able to run a half decent business. Then when she gets low on stock she can have DH fill orders while she is building the stock back up again. You can make it as hard or as easy as you want. Maybe i just dont understand.....
Anyhow, im sorry to hear that she is still doing this, i dont know how she gets away with it! Dont be shy, this lady has stolen money from people! Turn her in! If you stole money from her do you think she would let you get away with it? I highly doubt it. Theres alot of hard working and very deserving WAHMs out there that go above and beyond for thier customers. Those are the ones who appreciate your business and deserve it. I have so much more to say but ill cut it short.lol

I have been cding just over 4 yrs too and agree with you that the company back then was reputable, even if the product didn't work foryou little one.

I don't remember every hearing anything about the owner selling. if she did that, can the ebay feedback even be the same? I didn't know they could transfer something like that, and they have the same name?
Old 05-28-2006, 12:01 PM   #145
The Mod Team
Super Moderator
seller

This thread is closed.

Its out - LL is not a company to do business with. Lets all leave feedback in the appropriate places and move on. As bad as her business practices are, not only are these not DS dealings, but we can't have WAHM bashing of any kind. This opens the board up to more than justified rants, it leave it open for false and unjustified retalitory rants. This is something that simply can't be monitored.

In the announcement at the top of all the forums you'll find info on how to check and report WAHM businesses. I urge everyone to use this before shopping with a new company or having a bad experience that cannot be worked out with the WAHM.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...ement.php?f=10