Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2009, 11:29 AM   #51
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How many kids do you have and how many did you want?

I thought we were done at 4! i made DH get a Vasectomy WHILE i was preggo with #4 actually-- well 8 years later we decided tog et it reversed and now have or 5th -- we really should be done.....but some days I think I'd like just one more....... others not so much--

Advertisement

Old 03-26-2009, 11:36 AM   #52
Emmett's Mommy
Registered Users
seller

Wow, so many brave mamas lol, just kidding...I am 1 of 5, only girl, and it was hard sometimes but I loved it. Me, myself, always wanted to have 2 children, but I have one boy and if the next one is a boy than I think I want to go for 3 to get my girl .
Old 03-26-2009, 11:47 AM   #53
K-Murph
Registered Users
Formerly: yuja
seller

My Mood:

I have just one LO ... I never thought I'd actually get married and have a family, never mind THIS soon ... married at age 20 and became a mother at age 22. The DH was the one between the two of us who had childhood aspirations to settle down, get married, and raise kids. Right now I can't even fathom the idea of more than one ... I'm just trying to survive this one!! But eventually I think I want three total ... but just one in diapers at a time ... ... I hope!!
K-Murph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:02 PM   #54
angelmama1209
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

When we were dating DH wanted 9. I talked him down to 5. My pg with DD2 was really hard so I said one more and we'll see how it goes. This pg has been pretty easy so we definitely want one more but it will be a few years. Then we'll see if we're done or want to go foe the last one. Personally, I keep praying for twins (ideally b/g) so i can just get it over with in one shot. Pg and I do not get along very well.
Shanna - married to Joshua (12/9/00), mommy to Princess Hailey (4/27/05), our Sweet Imp Ashlyn (11/3/07), Our Crazy Head Curly Top Alexa :wave2:(6/3/09), Sassy Little Juliet (3/2/12) and new baby Tristan (1/10/14)!
angelmama1209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:19 PM   #55
jac1976
Registered Users
seller

I always wanted 3, we have 2 and have decided we are done.

After DD, DH was 100% sure he was done. I wasn't. Time has passed, and I realize, that yes, I am done.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:24 PM   #56
lexi22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DH wanted to be done after DD was born ~ I was 100% sure that we were not done at that point! DD is 3 and we have been TTC for awhile ~ I have fertility issues and I see us having one more. We'll take as many as God gives us though!

Wife to Kevin and Mama to sweet Maeve!
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:02 PM   #57
KellyWasHere
Registered Users

I wanted at least 3. We have 2 now and I'm reconsidering. I still want lots of kids but I kind of hate pregnancy and some of the first year of baby stuff (I have a love/hate relationship with nursing, and the spit-up EVERYWHERE and baffling crankiness drives me batty). We'll maybe go for one more when/if this phase becomes a distant memory.
KellyWasHere is offline   Reply With Quote