Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-01-2009, 12:57 PM   #11
Registered Users
Re: DH has "DEMANDED"...

That's awesome. My dh is home with us all day (we both work on the comp and he his usually in school too, but not this semester) and does "let" me take naps in that on days where I just cannot stand up anymore, he watches the kids while I take a nap. I usually try to nap when my 8 yr old is at school and the 19 mos and almsot 3 yr old are sleeping though, otherwise the 2 youngest ones are constantly calling me, banging on the door, etc. I can get by on a small amt of sleep normally, but this pregnancy is kicking my butt- I am SO tired most of the time and I hate it!

Sara Wife to Bret , Mom to Kodi 9-10-00 , Owen 4-21-06 , Luke 8-21-07 , and our miracle baby, June 8-4-09
I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike Bar...
Nanner99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:16 PM   #12
S Starr
Registered Users
My Mood:

Yay! Great DH!
Mama to E 3/06 and M 7/08
S Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:33 PM   #13
Registered Users
Formerly: bren***this
My Mood:

Nap time is my favorite time of the day All three of us snuggle down and snooze...I can clean while they play independently or after hubby gets home. He couldn't care less if our house was a total mess, but I'm a neat freak...I get crabby if the house is wrecked. I set a cleaning "schedule" for the week that makes it easier to stay on top of things, but it doesn't take much time through the day. But I am definitely a happier, better momma when I get enough sleep and naptime is just part of our day. Good for your DH realizing how important it family makes fun of me for naptime, but my DH knows what a big deal it is.
Brenna, all around AP'ing, trying to be crunchier, stay at home mama to Ash, Bryn, and our little Rebel Journey, wife to Nate
Come swag with me!! I've earned $75 in FREE Amazon gift cards just by searching
smashncakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:01 PM   #14
Registered Users
My Mood:

hey sometimes we need to be told what to do! Forget the feminist crap We get so into having to be perfect. Being there for the children and keeping a house clean and (maybe) working outside the home too. It's a lot on one person. I had my DH do the same thing. You have a good one!
Shari mama to Fallon 07/10/98 and Raikkonen 01/03/08

huntingflower is offline   Reply With Quote