View Poll Results: whats your not so educated guess to what im having?
girl 11 20.00%
boy 4 7.27%
other 1 1.82%
duh, a baby, of course! 38 69.09%
why am I supposed to care? 7 12.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-31-2007, 07:01 PM   #1
*~Mindy~*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
went to mw today!!

the babys heart sounds good, it took a minute to get it because it was moving too much but its 150

she was really nice and didnt think i was some sort of freak for bfing still, didnt suggest/tell me to stop, didnt have issues with my refusing some things, took my resonings of refusing as good reasons, that made sense, she seemed kinda shocked i had my son w/o drugs, and bf, though lol

i thought id get a us today but well..nope, i get there and they say they dont do us on weds. grr! LOL
so i have to go back next week. we did get to hear the heartbeat, and everything though so that was really cool, and my son was really interested in the probe thing hehe!

anyway it was a pretty neat experience for being kinda hoping i wasnt going to get a "youre insane" look/talk before going, i met her and was very pleasantly surprised shes fine with what weve discussed so far
thomas kept trying to make me nervous cause he thought it was funny but i was calm like i was before, and aam in situations where most people freak which is cool, lol cause he got frustratd he couldnt make me freak out!

well..yep.
i have another appt in a few weeks, and the us next week, so this should be fun i guess LOL

oh, and i found out im about 30 lbs lighter than i thought i was! LOL, im 156, i thought for sure i was around 190 right now, talk about a shock! and a bigger shock, my son is 34

anybody have any guesses to what it is?
my uterus is definitely higher, and showing much more than I was right now with my son, i heard his hb the first time, at 27 weeks and it was 172,
umm, what else is there to guess from?
LOL

Advertisement

*~Mindy~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 07:13 PM   #2
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: went to mw today!!

I voted "girl" and "duh a baby".
urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 07:50 PM   #3
aept
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bummer that you had to wait on the u/s! Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl, or leave it a surprise?
aept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 07:52 PM   #4
greenkmt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

congrats... I don't know what it would be a baby I suppose...

DOULA in training!

HCG Diet works! Ask me how.
greenkmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:11 PM   #5
jenneonthespot
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I picked "duh, a baby" only because it is so much easier to guess when you can *see* the person! Well, IMO...
Congrats, fellow MD-er!

jenneonthespot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:17 PM   #6
Mommy2Nick&Luke
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljennk View Post
I picked "duh, a baby" only because it is so much easier to guess when you can *see* the person! Well, IMO...
Congrats, fellow MD-er!
lol most that see me say girl lol but im having a boy and CARRING VERY VERY HIGH
Mommy2Nick&Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:09 PM   #7
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

thats great! with a girl the HB is usually very high while with a boy its 145 or lower so i voted girl..lol
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:21 PM   #8
OnlyaMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

FROGG
Old 02-01-2007, 08:53 AM   #9
*~Mindy~*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aept View Post
Bummer that you had to wait on the u/s! Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl, or leave it a surprise?
not sure....thomas wants to know, he still hasnt bought anything cause i was convinced our son was a girl the first part of being pregnant, and we bought 12 outfits (at a yard sale, 10 bucks!) and he bought a couple blankets, etc that were girly, but thats it, he acts like he bought the kids entire wardrobe for 10 years or something so he wont buy anythng until he knows. i knw ill get at least one more, so if we dont find out, i can then.
the thing is i wish i was getting ent to the hospital for it instead of in office though- the hospital is next door, and has a 3d/4d one!! the thing is now that i think about it, i can buy a dvd of the us for 5 bucks so do you think that it will be a 3d/4d one then? hmmm... now im wondering!! i dont want to get my hopes up though lol.
i wish i was the type peron who could let it be a surprise, im too dang impatient, i *really* want to wait, but im pretty sure if im sitting there and being asked if i want to know ill cave, lol, (yes, im the type person who would carefully open and retape up christmas presents when i was younger, LOL!!) especially if thomas actually goes to it with me since know he wants to know!! the only thing is, if we find out, i know hell blab his mouth and that bugs me, i dont want everyone to know..im really a private person, i dont like being touched, i dont let random people touch my kid, (hes 222 months and less than 20 people have ever held him!) etc, and is the inside of MY uterus, it should be up to me wh knows :sigh:
like with my us with m son, i woudnt even let my mom see the pics! she did see a couple mins of my 4d one though (i got 2 hospitsal ones and that one- she paid for it i wanted her to see the still image that she left on the screen but NOOO her and mybrother stayed in the room :sigh:
but i wouldnt just show people my pics, etc, and stuff, it just bothers me how people are, i dunno, im a weirdo, oh well.
its the only thing i could keep to myself and i liked it that way, and want it to stay that way, but thomas is one whos like "its my kid, im telling who i want" and it aggravates me to no end

Last edited by *~Mindy~*; 02-01-2007 at 08:55 AM.
*~Mindy~* is offline   Reply With Quote