Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2007, 02:34 PM   #11
mama23boys
Banned
seller

Re: Help~~WWYD?!

i'm not sure if we are getting a refund bc dh owes from when he was married (pushing him to get this fixed BEFORE he files!) if he is totally against the idea of having this babe at home then we will be borrowing money from whoever we can.

i would be willing to go ahead with the homebirth even if dh wasnt totally for it but i just feel that it should his decison also. i would probably be able to get my mom here for the birth and for support.

i am just so against forced c-sections!

i did go to the ICAN website and contacted a local chapter and found some really great news/ideas on that site.

Advertisement

mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:02 PM   #12
marymom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i was in the same predicament as you and i thought my dh would be dead-set against a homebirth, surprisingly i was wrong. once he realized that this is what i really and truly wanted he has been 100% supportive. i hope your husband comes around too!!!
Old 02-01-2007, 07:06 PM   #13
annes_cottage
Accomplice to the Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers

My Mood:

My cousin allowed them to push her into a csection AFTER she had already had a vbac...baby1 vag birth, baby2 emergency csection, baby3 a vbac with no complications, then a new dr that she told she had a csection...scra evident anyway...lol, and he said no vbacs allowed...AFTER she already had one! I was so mad she allowed him to do that! Now she is having baby 5 and has to have another csection. it stinks.

What would the $1500 be for? I dont get that?

Avi pic: Leland 1 yr
annes_cottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 09:32 PM   #14
mama23boys
Banned
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by annes_cottage View Post
My cousin allowed them to push her into a csection AFTER she had already had a vbac...baby1 vag birth, baby2 emergency csection, baby3 a vbac with no complications, then a new dr that she told she had a csection...scra evident anyway...lol, and he said no vbacs allowed...AFTER she already had one! I was so mad she allowed him to do that! Now she is having baby 5 and has to have another csection. it stinks.

What would the $1500 be for? I dont get that?
ugg! thats what i am scared of if i show up in labor!

the $1500 is a deposit to secure the needed staff IF i need a c-sec.
mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote