Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-25-2006, 12:22 PM   #1
My Mood:
wish us luck!!!

Tonight's/today is the first day since she's been out of the hospital that we're not supplimenting anymore! so no more formula! I even threw out what we had so I wouldn't be tempted at three in the morning! lol! she's doing so much better now, finally is gaining weight instead of loosing it, but hopefully she'll keep gaining without the formula! she's feeding a lot better now, more alert and not falling asleep right away and has kinda got herself on a schedual, of sleeping at least three hours between feedings, which is nice! so if she keeps that up for tonight that means really only two feedings during the night and I can do that right? Gotta make an appointment to get her in to the doctor for a check up on her weight and stuff! my pump should arrive next week too, so either way I'm not going back to formula, but I'd like for her to feed at the breast as long as possible!

Trishalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 12:39 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: wish us luck!!!

good luck! it sounds like you're doing just fine. those first 3-6 weeks are really the hardest. get that weight check - that'll help you feel better too. i hope you have a ped. who's supportive of b******...that helps too.

Katie(31) - Molly (9-30-04) & Allen (3-11-07) ~ Feedback: Old DS PIN Ebay
wbkt8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 09:29 AM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

hurray!! it took me 5 months to get off the formula (yes, im serious!). you are awesome!
titania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 07:49 PM   #4
Registered Users

Good luck!! We are working our way there too!!! Hopefully we will make it soon, its just a little rough right now. Let me know how it goes....I like hearing success stories!!
Mommy to G-12, H and K-8, A-5 and Lil M-10 months
quarli is offline   Reply With Quote