Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-19-2009, 12:15 PM   #11
emmarleigh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: You know this isn't going to turn out well when vaccination comes up and doc says

I love our pedi. She respects our fears of the vaccine not being "safe" even though she is pro-vax.

We told her ones we absolutly would not do, and she told us ones she reccomends. She doesnt push, but made us aware of the hib outbreak in PA, and was ok with us "thinking about it". Its important that doctors respect you as a parent, and a client. If not, new doc.

Advertisement

Last edited by emmarleigh; 04-19-2009 at 12:16 PM.
emmarleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:20 PM   #12
CherryPie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: You know this isn't going to turn out well when vaccination comes up and doc says

I found recs for good peds on mothering.com in the finding your tribe section. We recently had to switch for insurance reasons but the first one I called up and asked if they were flexible with vaxes said yes! Woohoo! Our first appt. isn't until next month though.

GetSafeScents.com- New Spring/Summer 2014 catalog is out!
Join Scentsy | Scentsy Closeout Section
Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00)
CherryPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:11 PM   #13
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Really it comes down to finding someone that will accept that you are the parent and not try to belittle you about your choice. Our Ped is pro-vaccination. But we've NEVER been lectured, we've never had to fight about it, he says "That's not what I would choose, but you are the parents and this is your choice." I *heart* him. So try not to be dead set on finding someone that loves your choice, just find someone that can deal with it. lol.