Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-20-2009, 12:33 PM   #111
dancnfool
Registered Users
seller

Re: is it inappropriate?

Its cute - but yeah - the public isn't ready.

Advertisement

Old 04-20-2009, 01:43 PM   #112
indysteffanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outnumbered View Post
Hi Steff!!!

I think it's funny, but I probably wouldn't let my kiddo out of the house with it.
Hi Amanda!

How are those sweet boys????

Steffanie: momma to Brennan(13) Dillon (7) with cf , Ashlyn (6) , TJ (4) and Anderson(1) , born at 29 weeks
indysteffanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:16 PM   #113
TestifyToLove
Registered Users
seller

Breastfeeding makes a boy gay, huh? My oldest remembers nursing at the time his birthmom died, so he was 4-5 at that time. He remembers he was mad because their auntie took on nursing the toddler and baby but told him he was old enough to go with out. Now, he's 12 and not girl crazy yet. But, I don't think its because he's into boys. I think its because he eats, breaths and lives soccer--for which his team is grateful since he's the soccer star of the team.

I nursed second son to 4.5 years. He's not athletic like his big brother but he sure likes to look at boobs and I don't see him getting a lot of those from guys.

The next 2 boys were bottlefed, so I guess they are safe from the whole gay thing. But, I guess I'd better get cracking with this baby boy. He's 4 months already, wouldn't want to ruin him like his 2 big brothers. And you know, I did just buy all 8 kids amber necklaces. Guess I realy messed up by putting necklaces on all 5 boys! I'll tell them those are only for girls. We don't want them gay, you know!

Gosh, boob ball seems tame compared to the dangers of breastfeeding those boys!
Old 04-21-2009, 11:12 AM   #114
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by indysteffanie View Post
that just doesnt even make sense...wouldnt the opposite be true?

i dont understand how loving boobies would make you gay....

people are so weird.
I know, right?!?

I don't think the ball is a big deal. It's hilarious. I would probably let him take it out of the house, but if dad is that against it, maybe not. I don't know.

As far as the boob-grabbing, another "it's totally normal/he's still a baby" vote from me!

I nursed my 3rd child for more than 3.5 years (he would have gone longer, but I weaned him for a breast reduction) and he always touched my breasts. He only recently stopped because of my reduction. When it came to the point where we were borderline inappropriate (meaning he was 3 years old--not 15 months--and would rub my breasts in public), I would hold his hand and say, "Those are mine, please don't touch right now." 99% of the time he wasn't even aware he was doing it and he immediately respects my wish.

About the post everyone is talking about--asking the poster if she has any children yet--I agree with the majority. The first time I read her post I thought, "Spoken by someone who doesn't have children." Seriously, I mean no offense, but that's exactly what it sounds like.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:09 PM   #115
craftinmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think that is so cute and funny but no I would not take it out into public.
craftinmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:56 PM   #116
mrsbehaven007
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Smile Because Of Them View Post
He is still a baby. A breastfed 15 month old grabbing someone's breast isn't bad behavior. It's normal.
My boyfriend still grabs my boobs.. and he is 29... will he grow out of it.. lol
mrsbehaven007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:12 AM   #117
brennatsi
Registered Users

Hilarious!! Anybody at the grocery store watching him play with a boob ball would just laugh, or who cares what they think anyway.
brennatsi is offline   Reply With Quote