Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-30-2006, 09:35 AM   #1
bfoster2000
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Leaky embroidery

I bought a used Jellybeans AIO FSOT on here a while back and it has the cutest little dinosaur embroidered on the booty. We don't use AIOs that often, but we have used this one several times over the past few months without any problems. The past two times I've used it, it's leaked right through the embroidery. I've dried it on HOT to "reseal" the PUL around the embroidery...any other ideas? Any ideas why it only started leaking just now? I guess it's possible that he never really totally soaked it before but that seems a little unlikely as many times as he's worn it (and because it's a "cute dipe" when he does wear it is usually when we're out and he's in it longer than he otherwise would be, you know?) I had assumed that it must have a hidden layer of PUL reinforcing the embroidery since we've never had any problems before (and the mama I bought it from said she had never had any problems either) but now I'm wondering. I'm not really crazy about this diaper anyway, except for the cute factor, but I hate to sell it knowing that it leaks. Thoughts?

Advertisement

bfoster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 09:44 AM   #2
raceNzanesmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Leaky embroidery

You could use a little waterproofing spray on it. Otherwise, a hot dryer is all I know to try.

CPS Tech to all- Need car seat/booster help? EMAIL me.
raceNzanesmom is offline   Reply With Quote