Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-30-2009, 07:29 AM   #1
dkg354boy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I am ready to give up

TTC. please look at my chart and tell me honestly what you think. I am feeling really down today because I am just not getting any good temp rises to make me feel this month has anything to offer. The last four or so days I have been waking up suddenly around 4-4:30am and then temping at 6. I just dont know if that would effect my temps too much. I just dont want to go through this another cycle. I have been having to use provera to start my cycle monthly and it makes me so sick and I have uncontrolable bleeding to the point where I cant even go to the store. Is this all really worth the stress and heart ache? I love my children but I really feel like this is placing tons of stress on my family. I just dont know where to go from here. Thanks for letting me vent! www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2458f4

Advertisement

Christine,Proud LDS wife to the love of my life David and Mama to six wonderful children, Darien(16) kayla(14) Princess Paige(8) Braeden(6) Abigail(3) Baby Caitlynn(21 months) three little beans in heaven, never forgotten

dkg354boy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:57 AM   #2
turtledance
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: I am ready to give up

I am sorry you are feeling so down! Looking at your chart, it does look like you may have O'ed on cd 16, but your temps aren't super clear. I hope that this month works for you!

Momma to my crazy little Snuggle Muttin (6-8-07)
and my sweet Cuddle Bug (2-13-10)
turtledance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:02 AM   #3
dkg354boy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thanks for your input and support. I too am at a loss because O seemed so obvious but now I am so confused. I just want to scream.
Christine,Proud LDS wife to the love of my life David and Mama to six wonderful children, Darien(16) kayla(14) Princess Paige(8) Braeden(6) Abigail(3) Baby Caitlynn(21 months) three little beans in heaven, never forgotten

Old 04-30-2009, 10:14 AM   #4
Tashena
Registered Users
Formerly: BebeBlu
seller

My Mood:

You can scream. There is no rule book that says stress can't = screaming. Maybe take a drive when hubby gets home and scream your brains out! No, I'm not joking. I think we hold things in too often and it affects areas of our lives that are in no way related.

'cause I was hoping you'd have the BFP in our group.
Tashena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:17 AM   #5
dkg354boy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

tashena,
I am going for a drive for lunch to sell some of my nb cloth diapers and to get out. To make matters worse I have my friends four children for two days becuase she went out of town adn her family bailed on her. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Maybe it is just PMS i dont know.

Old 04-30-2009, 10:30 AM   #6
Tashena
Registered Users
Formerly: BebeBlu
seller

My Mood:

4 on top of your 5? WOW! You are SUPERWOMAN! You deserve a medal!!!!!!!! Gold one.

Maybe you will have a nice relaxing drive where you can think and ponder and talk to God. He knows your heart - just pour it out. It always feels good to me to tell Him. I just read this morning in my Bible in John (I think) where it says He (Jesus) was there before you, so He knows your pain and how you are feeling. Of course, that is my improvised version - but you know what I'm trying to say.
I hope you have a great drive.
Tashena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:44 AM   #7
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Hugs to you mama. TTC definitely gets overwhelming. Maybe your waking up at 4 is affecting your temps....it is frustrating not knowing for sure and feeling like ttc is a big guessing game.
jacquelinemarie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:47 AM   #8
dkg354boy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Mamas for your kind words. I had another Temp drop, but also sudden awakening, so I have no idea what is going on. I had a very small amount of pink blood when i wiped this morning (sorry tmi) but no cramping like prior to af. I did take an equate yesterday and got a very convincing evap. line after the time limit I think. Took it before I jumped in the shower, checked it when I got out and thought I saw a shadow of a line and just threw it under the sink. The line is still there, dont really know how evaps work. I will probably test again later today. So I guess only time will tell. GL today mamas