Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-02-2009, 06:30 PM   #51
aliciacsun
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Addicted To The Stick- Saturday May 2

Congrats on the BFP you two!!

My name is Alicia, I'm on the 23rd day of my cycle. We've been TTC for three months. I'm charting but not getting clear temp rises/lows.. and my cycle is really inconsistent (anywhere from 30 to 45 days). I don't have any sort of diagnosis, since DD came within a year of trying, but I'm not exactly a fertile myrtle .

I've been lurking for awhile, learning from all you knowledgeable ladies, and feeling supported even though I haven't spoken up yet. Just thought I'd join in

Advertisement

aliciacsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:30 PM   #52
kbrooks24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh no, PTing STINKS!!! I cant tell you how many time DS just squated in the living room right in front of me! I needed hard liquor after about 2 weeks of it! With a newborn too, it was fun!
I did it ALL SUMMER, and finally by the time I enrolled him in preschool we'd made some progress in Sept. He had accidents at preschool (1 day a week and it was the only day he'd have them!) So I gave up, b/c of the transition and I swear like 2 weeks later he PT'd himself. MONTHS, MONTHS I worked with him and one day he just starts doing it. UGH! Pull out my hair! LOL

kbrooks24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:44 PM   #53
myr25
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello ladies,

Congrats to the new bfp's. Hope those are some sticky little beans there.

AFM: Well I had and even darker test line today on my opk and I have been cramping like there is no tomorrow. The pain is so bad right now that it is making me nauseas and even making my stomach hurt. Has anyone else ever experience this? So lets just say I think ff got my O date wrong. I haven't been temping the last two days cause something has come up and I forgot to. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can temp.

We have ds1's birthday party tomorrow and I am almost done getting the house cleaned up. Hopefully it is nice enough outside tomorrow that way we can have all the kids go and play around in the back yard. But no matter what I think the party will turn out really good.
***4***8**12***16***20***24***28***32***36***40**
myr25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:57 PM   #54
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by myr25 View Post
Hello ladies,

Congrats to the new bfp's. Hope those are some sticky little beans there.

AFM: Well I had and even darker test line today on my opk and I have been cramping like there is no tomorrow. The pain is so bad right now that it is making me nauseas and even making my stomach hurt. Has anyone else ever experience this? So lets just say I think ff got my O date wrong. I haven't been temping the last two days cause something has come up and I forgot to. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can temp.

We have ds1's birthday party tomorrow and I am almost done getting the house cleaned up. Hopefully it is nice enough outside tomorrow that way we can have all the kids go and play around in the back yard. But no matter what I think the party will turn out really good.
That's great Monica! Yeah yesterday I didn't think you had o'd yet from your chart, you are kinda lucky that you get the o pains (well, maybe not!) but at least you get some symptoms, i have never gotten anything when I O so the only way i know is by temping or OPKs now! AARGH. Happy BDING!!!
Old 05-02-2009, 07:53 PM   #55
Ellowyn
Registered Users

My Mood:

Monica ~ Sounds like the party will be fun! I have gotten some pretty bad pains with Oing before. Not every month, but sometimes. You may have burst a little cyst when you Oed or something. Not a big deal if that's what happened, but still Ouchie!

Welcome Alicia!

Jen ~ Good point on the raising prolactin levels and suppressing progestrone. Don't want to do that. Yep, you'll probably get preggo this month! My neighbor's girls have birthdays in the same month and she actually likes it because they do double birthday parties...at least they did. I think she's been doing them separate the past couple of years. She never mentioned if it was problem.

Kristen ~ Thanks!

Ok, I'm going to bed now and hope for a darker bfp line tomorrow am.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:15 PM   #56
Aimers1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Welcome Alicia!

Visit the SmidgeKnits Etsy shop for your woolies
Aimers1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #57
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm only 6dpo and it's driving me insane! I thought I was farther than that. Ever feel like the 2ww is the toughest ever? I mean, honestly, I've been totally driving myself insane!
I'm not ttc, but dh and I ended up having that moment of pure insanity, and I swear thats how we ended up conceiving our kids. *blush*

He actually thinks because I'm "older" that we can't have more kids! Uh, hello? LOL! I'm only 30, and if I had a kid 3 1/2 years ago, still getting a period, then maybe it's still possible! LOL! hubbys can be more cluesless than we are!
Old 05-02-2009, 11:12 PM   #58
turtledance
Registered Users

My Mood:

Welcome Alicia! I hope your stay here is short!

Momma to my crazy little Snuggle Muttin (6-8-07)
and my sweet Cuddle Bug (2-13-10)
turtledance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:17 PM   #59
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

SHerrity, your husband thinks you're 'older'? What the? Is 30 now old? When did that happen? Most of my friends in their 30s are only just starting to TTC! I thought that was the 'normal' age these days!!
Old 05-02-2009, 11:49 PM   #60
kbrooks24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY View Post
I'm only 6dpo and it's driving me insane! I thought I was farther than that. Ever feel like the 2ww is the toughest ever? I mean, honestly, I've been totally driving myself insane!
I'm not ttc, but dh and I ended up having that moment of pure insanity, and I swear thats how we ended up conceiving our kids. *blush*

He actually thinks because I'm "older" that we can't have more kids! Uh, hello? LOL! I'm only 30, and if I had a kid 3 1/2 years ago, still getting a period, then maybe it's still possible! LOL! hubbys can be more cluesless than we are!

This is only my first month so far but last time the 2ww was THE FLIPPIN WORST!! LOL Every month!
I even stock piled preggo tests and took them every day from 8dpo on. You know, to drive myself more insane

kbrooks24 is offline   Reply With Quote