Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-13-2007, 04:24 PM   #1
gabby's_mama
Registered Users
seller

Question about listing on FSOT

I've bought a fair number of items from FSOT to try out what works for DS. Most of it does not work, so I want to re-list them on FSOT. If I used the diaper once, what is a fair re-listing price? How much should I take off of the price that I paid? I've seen some posts where people are asking what they paid - is that standard here? I've never sold used diapers, so I really don't know what's fair or right.

TIA!

Advertisement

gabby's_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 04:27 PM   #2
jrk
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Re: Question about listing on FSOT

If you've only used it once, I'd probably sell for the same as you paid or a dollar less. You'll be losing money either way because you'll be paying to ship it.
jrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 04:30 PM   #3
TeneikM
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just sold a couple dipes on FSOT that I tried for size but they were too small. I sold them for what I paid for them, and ended up losing a good amt of $ because I sold them to 2 people and I bought them together. At least they have a good home now, and I was able to get a little bit back to buy the right size. I had only used one of them once and the other not at all.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:26 PM   #4
Katherine
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I agree w/ pp - relist at the same time, make sure you mention they were just tried on or used just once or so, and see if you can sell them that way. If you can't, you can always knock a little off the price later. And yeah, paying the shipping makes it impossible to break even.
Katherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 09:46 AM   #5
gabby's_mama
Registered Users
seller

I don't mind being out shipping. I figure the cost of shipping is the price of trying something new. Like, actually leaving the house to go buy new clothes is just too much of a production for me at the moment (5 1/2 month old, no stroller), so I do most of my shopping online. I pay to have it shipped to me, and then I usually pay to ship it back (I think I'm just as hard to fit as DS is! ). At least dipes aren't heavy like carriers. . .
gabby's_mama is offline   Reply With Quote