Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #8
NavyHSwife
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Is there any interest/room for another yarn dyer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellemomx3 View Post
I think there is always room for a product more on the economical side ... everyone can't afford super expensive stuff.
SO TRUE!
I've recently bought some 'pricey yarn' (it isn't even here yet) and i can already see i'm going to be in a quandry about what to actually MAKE with it. PRICEY yarn = pricey pants (or shorties or whatever) and that makes me cringe already. But... the couple of colorways i bought i was DROOLING over and just had to jump off the deep end of insanity for them!

I would LOVE buying some nice yarn (like the PW i saw you polling about) that was lovingly dyed by a mama, something i could afford regularly.

AND, to make it even sweeter--- to have a good, full and REGULAR stocking/selection.... complete with trims... well that would make me happy (maybe not my bank account though. LOL) I'm not one to stalk, and it is so frustrating to WANT to spend $$ yet have a hard time finding something to BUY at a large number of hyenacarts!
~~~ Angi--due with #4 April 2013!!!
wife to a SUPER FINE Navy Chief; Homeschooling mama to 15yoDD, mama & pal to 3yoDD, mom to 21yoDS.

NavyHSwife is offline   Reply With Quote