Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2007, 06:52 AM   #1
jrpbrown1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Losing my mind - DD wakes at 4:30am

My 19 month old DD has been rising for the day at 4:30 am lately. She will not go back to sleep on her own, with parental intervention, or even nursing. She has always been a poor sleeper and early riser. We can tolerate 5:30, but not 4:30. She finally made it to the point where going to bed is not a struggle and now this! Her room could not be more sleep inducing - good temp, dark, white noise. If we take her into bed with us she nurses for a long time (all the while I am not sleeping anyway) then decides it is time to jump on me and play. So I am kind of damned if I do, damned if I don't. She recently cut 3 canines but I don't think teething is the problem or we would have trouble other than just at 4:30am, yk? We pushed her bedtime back last night and she didn't get into bed until 7:42 where she used to be in bed by 7-7:15. Yet woke at 4:30 anywho. She is sleeping great all night (finally!!) it's just that she needs her sleep shifted an hour. Any ideas? Please, please, pretty please.

Advertisement

jrpbrown1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:27 AM   #2
jrpbrown1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Losing my mind - DD wakes at 4:30am

Nobody else has an early riser??
jrpbrown1 is offline   Reply With Quote